View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Muslim wife searching for other 3 wives for her husband...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
I was joking there ... Actually the thought that had occurred to me was how a person would manage with multiple spouses. The logistics of it. If you were a king in the olden days, no problem then, but in this day and age, it can get real tough. AFAIK, the number of polygamous families is low in India, even among Muslims, who legally can have multiple wives.
the logistics can be outsourced if you can manage the mechanics...

all you have to do is spend 3 hours in the gym and go through 20 protein bars in a day....

and from the timetable you provided subhaan allah, I deduce you have 3 wives mashallah...I think you are spending too much time with each of them bad-subhaanallah so I think its time for you to consider adding more to the stable inshallah...

they can be from fiji or tonga inshallah...like fijidah khanum, the wife of the great khalifa pacificocean ali al samundari...and spend not more than 1 day in a month with any subhaan allah...

inshallah khair vo allah ateek al aafia...