View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Muslim wife searching for other 3 wives for her husband...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud View Post

I want someone who is preferably good at cooking. Should be willing to do cleaning ironing washing and all usual household chores and has a very high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness and household cleanliness. I want my partner to iron all my clothes. and keep the wardrobes tidy and organised. I also dont like to sleep on bedsheets or bed linen that is not ironed, so my partner is expected to do this ironing. My partner must do at least 30 minutes a day of exercise to keep fit. My partner must not be accustomed to eating unhealthy or junk food.

Qualities I expressly dont seek: a person without manners, boring, argumentative, disrespectful, loud mouth, impolite, unrefined, untidy, gold digger, ungrateful, cheating, dishonest, unfaithful, rude, deceptive, backbiter, conniving, slanderer, or a liar, or spice girl type mentality, arrogant or someone who is boastful or full of pride.

The benchmark for expectations in terms of respective roles, responsibilities, duties towards each other is the Shariah and Sunnah.

I dont want someone with too high expectations.

He basically needs a good maid. He can easily get one; will be expensive to cater to all these needs but sure he can hire a good maid with all these qualities from a good placement agency.