View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2016, 09:58 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Material Objects and Objectives

Desis do it for show-off. Goras/goris may do it too but their genetics are different. Desis' feel good factor is directly proportional to how low the others feel about it, how jealous they are etc. A gora may just "feel good" and thats just about it. The slave mentality differentiates West & East. Many (if not most) desis want to stay in west just so that they are "not at par" with their Indian relatives & acquaintances. It's disgusting reality. Sometimes it makes me feel ashamed. But yada yada yada.

On a side note, last week I went to a religious place in Haldwani(uttarakhand) called Haidakhan dham. It was a remote temple of Haidakhan baba (please lookup details or feel free to ask) in midst of hills & rivers. It had a large ashram (100s of rooms I think), a community hospital, school etc. for local populace nearby. There were so many westerners there that the ashram is operated & maintained by they themselves. They have created a nice little office for "westerners only" where they can enquire, buy books, book rooms, stay etc. It almost seemed like they have taken it over. Of course they didn't show any discriminatory behaviour or ownership attitude but they have created an office for "westerners only" for obvious reasons.

Desis have inferiority complex which is a vicious circle. They feel jealous of their own folks & feel good by their own's envy & jealousy. But yada yada yada....(But yes, being a desi is better tha being a true blood momin whose hypocrisy, slave mentality, inferiority complex are of a completely different level).

That's it for today.