View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Material Objects and Objectives

It’s all part of the game,..... social status ( log kya kahenge ) and indirect Bossism/Powers on others, and hold on the society.... by belittling others indirectly
and that’s is in our blood-dna,.. I am more richer than you, we are high-society, class people, modern society, educated class, Top-class, rich and filthy wealthy upper class,..… yada yada,..

People also evaluate you, on the power of Money, big house, way of dressing, walking talking and behaving,...expensive cars, and that’s what also brings...... high class family’s Grooms and Brides,…to your home.

A male wears good clothes to attract the other women,.. a women wears good clothes and jewels to jealous/envy the other women,… Kids love to say other kids, we have own pool, boat, Van, Jaguar, Lombardi, Lexus, Cadillac, Lincoln, Volvo, Saab and Ferrari,.. .. to other kids,..and these are the mindset of us people, even in the USA.

If your family have no Vans, no two car garage, No house with 6 bedrooms,.. no expensive brand cars, than have no value in desi society and typical desi thinks of us in a developing nation sort of stage…

My own view and perspective is polar opposite, and I have pin-pointed followed and maintained it till day,..

I love small houses - Less heating bills, Less property taxes, Less maintenance, Less insurances, Less water and sewer bills, Less free interest gone in the mortgage amounts, comfortable heating cooling,..… …

Comfortable size of small lawns - Not too much grass cutting slavery, EZ maintenance for nice and clean yard,.. No unwanted labor / burden of self-maintenance,..

I buy and use, used cars - Less Buying cost ( car Depreciates, buying a big house may be a gain, on later run, somewhere, but not the car ) , Less/no mortgage, Less pain or worry of any scratches and no heart-burns,,. Less insurance to pay,…

I save and save it wisely every penny, be it water, elec, sewer bills, heating bills, taxes, Insu. and everywhere,.. and give myself a favor,… when ther’s sale on Taco, Wendy or Pizaa hut,….. Movies, I go 10 times more often than any normal public goes,… I buy also lot of good thing from garage sales, and save a lot,… I also enjoy a lot when time comes, and spend it in the direction of my hobby,..

I save in the right direction and spend in a right way,… May others call me fool for not having brand cars and Big houses for showmanship,….. I ( who knows ) will take early retirement and live happy life of the rest useful years,… I enjoy 20 times more than others, in the field and direction, that I am interested,…. My hobby and musings are different,… I have my own standards and do not walk on others’ standard,…. That eye and mind-set ,… uun ko hi mubarak ho…

"No", to false showmanship,... No Go with the flow, in nay rat-race, where my mind does not agree,...

My kids grew up having highest nos. of Bikes/elec jeeps.. in my shed, loads of SEGA, NIntendo, Atari and all kind of games, Books, puzzle and loads of items, which I had bought from garage sales areas with high bargaining, and rest of his friends' parents had hardly 1-2 sega games, my kids had 150+...... and the same in every category, playing TT, Basketball, Toys, Trains, ...etc They enjoyed a lot lot more than other street kids, despite of our not so handsome income at that time,..

I live the way I like, whatever seems to me good, for the efficient life-style,.. and care not,......" What others may think " ?

Duniya mein sab se bada ROG,.... Mere baare mein kya kahenge LOG !

Last edited by Jagmohan; April 8th, 2016 at 11:29 AM.