View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What type of person are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
thank you bandhu. however, I did not vote becuase I dont think I will be under any of those categories. I think i will be in a category that is not even worthy of making the list.

I will stay, not give up, but quite probably not even fight. If I am in Alibaba's place for example, I would just keep going to the court everytime I am asked to 'come back later'..... Just like the majority of lower middle and lower classes of my great country. I have had to do domiclie certificates earlier. Fortunately for me, I got it within 15 days without any bribes being paid. I did this just as I had passed my 10th standard.
You will then either fall into category 1 or category 3. It all depends on what is going on in your mind during those multiple trips. Are you frustrated? Do you think you need to escape this system? If so, then you belong to category 3. If you think this is how it is... and you will keep doing it till you succeed, then category 1.

Really, there are no other categories. These are the 3... the 3 ultimate truths (should make note of this in Rakjih tai's thread)... take your pick.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless