View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2015, 01:08 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Star wars---the force awakens

^^
The producers pay the 'professional reviewers' to give a positive buzz. So, a lot of movies will have a positive buzz.

I know that I wont like the movies with hype or the positive buzz.
I was watching a lot of movies in 2004, but avoided 'Black'. I liked 'village' which was criticized by a lot of reviewers. I watched 'Dhoom' only after it got a bad review in Indian express

But the chances are that if I watch a Hollywood movie, I at least wont curse myself. I actually liked 'How to lose a guy in 7 days' and many were surprised that I went for and like a 'chick flick'.