View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEST ILLUSION I have ever witnessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
I should have known ... Sunnyji ... you spent too much time admiring the audience. Please look at three with pairs of lumps in chest area? Three with nakhras? Three with colorful dresses? No ... no ... not the bastards in white. One is in green sari? red dress? in blue are called women ... a source of pleasure to some among us men. Never mind ... go ahead ... enjoy the guys.

Amazing exhibition of pretended pride where none can seem to exist ... the grandest illusion of pretense ... enough ... I have given it all away ... almost.

I think its good dhongi baba were not there with me ( black shirt ...in front ) cos the night after the mujra was maha-fun as well, you watched this mujra 100 times I had fun with this red shirt kudi 1000 times. The way she looked in the eyes while dancing, takes me to heaven and I keep giving the green papers away ... who cares.

P.S. I requested you that this video is for personal enjoyment only, you posted this in front of all the young, immature, adolescent, pubescent, juvenile, young(minds) kids.