View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2009, 06:53 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: BEST ILLUSION I have ever witnessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
are you saying that mussulmanistan is so poor that people have to be given back the money they shower on the girls.that showering money is a way of allowing the men to assuage their pride......but they cant really afford it so the money has to be given back......?

Ashdocji ...
god bless your young heart ... surrounded by bunch of scornful youth ... you are a whiff of fresh air. These choras got no respect for old nor senile. Given a chance, they will stand hours in line just to be able to claim to have screwed an old man.

You almost got it ... almost. Now please observe the girls and what they do once handed the money. Pretension of false pride in a profession which cant afford none ... an illusion being perpetrated by these women ... a subtle and silent message is being relayed ... we are whores ... we know ... we are dancing to please you ... give us your money ... give us ... give us more.

And once handed the paper currency ... they go in to defiance mode ... thanks but no thanks you bastards ... we don't give no shit for your money! A silent message is sent out ... what the fuck do you think ... we are worth much much more ... I don't need no fucking peanuts ... see ... let me show you what I think of few worthless notes. Fuck you too.

And very casually women let money fall on the rug ... don't give no shit.

Irrespective of our standing in life ... irrespective of who or what we are ... even when devoid of power ... we develop tools ... tools of defiance. Pretensions rule ... we wake up each morning coddling illusions of false pride. And life goes on and on and on.

Take away human pretense and the pride ... remove all the illusions like you would each layers of an onion ... what is left?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!