Thread: Ghee in 8 mins
View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2018, 09:35 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ghee in 8 mins

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
trust you Ashika ji. I did not realise the increasing time gap between whistles indicates the process is done... although I reckon you did mention that, I did not realise its connection to preventing the burning.
increasing time gap or decreasing? Once pressure is achieved the cooker needs to vent so often.. if it's unable to, you soon hear a super loud bang, and hopefully if you are not around and if it didn't break into small fragments, a huge gigantic mess to clean up, sometimes even food stuck to the ceiling of the kitchen