View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2010, 07:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arizona introduces tough immigration laws - What is your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chando View Post
The point is would like to get pulled over because of the color of your skin. I have struggled to get the legal status, I don't have to get troubled by cops every time he suspects me. It is like Sikhs living in Taliban Afganistant who were made to wear a badge to prove they are not muslims.

If AZ wanted to stop illegal arrest all the people who are hiring these pepople. If there is no demand for such labors we will not have this problem.

Man, I am sick of hearing these stupid comparisons. In that other thread Pinto Miyan thinks that the legal desi immigrants to the US who go through all the hoops to get visa, GC and citizenship, are no different than the murdering, raping, and looting Mughal invaders. Here Chando Miyan believes that the plight of legal Sikh residents of Afghanistan being persecuted, is the same as the illegal immigrants of USA because they are being asked to carry proof of their residency. Are you guys really that dumb or do you have some sort of an agenda?