View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arizona introduces tough immigration laws - What is your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by motowner View Post
Man, I am sick of hearing these stupid comparisons. In that other thread Pinto Miyan thinks that the legal desi immigrants to the US who go through all the hoops to get visa, GC and citizenship, are no different than the murdering, raping, and looting Mughal invaders. Here Chando Miyan believes that the plight of legal Sikh residents of Afghanistan being persecuted, is the same as the illegal immigrants of USA because they are being asked to carry proof of their residency. Are you guys really that dumb or do you have some sort of an agenda?
looks like you missed Black on Beck...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE