View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2010, 11:17 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arizona introduces tough immigration laws - What is your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
guys, as an independant free citizen of an independant free country I feel it is insulting that I have to carry papers proving my identity. I am not a jew in nazi germany, nor a thief who has to answer some fucking cop just because he wants to have some fun or he doesnt like my face or my face looks suspicious according to some. Just because the border controls dont work in their current form is no reason to harass or apply limitations to people. IMHO this law is barking up the wrong tree, solving the wrong problem - that too for a country like America which is entirely a migrant country!!!

Charcha bhau, you are saying now you wont have problems showing or carrying your license and passport everywhere, just wait till every frikking law enforcement officer stops you and asks you for papers, then makes you wait while he completes his paper work and you start missing your normal life. Even if you come out of the encounter scratch free, I guarantee you will not enjoy it.

Check out a similar encounter portrayed in the movie Crash. Even with the movie, the incident leaves one disgusted.
+rep you but this is the way it has been for decades ... you carry drivers license if you drive a car or next officer brings you to station ... noh? One must always carry some form of identification on person for any and all eventualities ... noh ... even if you are a local in India?

Yes ... you got right to be slighted if officer brings you in even if you carry a legally acceptable identification ... all just cause s/he doesn't like you.

How else do they catch illegals if not through identification papers?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!