View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arizona introduces tough immigration laws - What is your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp View Post
I dont know where you were going around in US. I have yet to meet a cop who asked for my passport in US. I have been here for 6+ yrs as student. All I need was an ID. I used to use my student ID and after I got my drivers license, it was enough. I fly almost every month to Dallas and all airport security sees is my drivers license. Only time I needed to show my passport/I-20 was when I went to a border town near the mexican border in south TX and that too it was to a USCIS agent.
i went in 2002 when the security was way too tight.and i did it on the insistence of relatives i visited and it was useful.