View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2013, 05:01 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Apocalypse its way maybe?
Blame it on internet and instant spread of news and events as they occur around the globe ... otherwise such despicable crimes have been committed from the onset of humanity on this our mother earth.

If you were to notice ... all around you ... there are good men and women doing honorable things ... no one takes a notice ... unfortunate.

Rakhiji ...
now take this site for an example ... try and post something pleasant in breaking news forum to appear on top of the page. Just try. No, please don't ... don't even dare to. You will be punished and find your posts deleted and threads moved kind courtesy of Ungals and fds of this site. And in the meantime while normal members like us who come here to pass some quality time having fun ... sickos with fetish for old men and dead people run wild with least regards. See?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com