View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2015, 01:12 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IT Companies hiring cheer girls to entertain male staff

My mistake. Nothing worth arguing w/ you. ( and, pl don’t start yr hindi org. language )

Exotic dancers is a set, and a very well known, established business in usa for office parties of any1's B-day/Baby shower and I am even talking about mid 80s -- they have their set of rules ( which Americans know ) for office invitation to establish fun ( like, any comedy night's adult jokes teller ) and what to do what not to and they also send you the list too ( rules ),.. how far to stretch when to stop and they know all the mood-mizaaz of a person,.. “ you can not touch them, they can do all to you( party-boy),.. ( the rule governs ) .

They strip to bikini level a few times, and it all depends of what size of bikini,.. many a times larger size than those at beaches,..BJ means not in the true sense – fake and funny actions/accents, say a guy is seated in chair in middle,.. and she does the circus exercises and making her self jumping around, in tunes of boom-boxes,.. and upside down and pushing her knickers-thighs to guy’s face - for funny actions, sitting in your lap, kissing , let you kiss her, let you put hand on her breast ( for B-day guy ) , bringing her breast almost touching to your lips ( not nude ),. And such such funny mischief,.. .. Staff doing yo-yo and taking pictures and irritating their favorite office guy/girl been caught this way,..

Now you making 240 dollars per hour and have not seen any such,.. !
Had ever attended these sort of X-mas parties and have done dancing on floor with electric slide, mackaerna, turkey dance,. etc or not ? at any American marriage functions,..

Or,... am I the only one living in usa

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; August 23rd, 2015 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Extl links not permitted