View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Re: Times Of India Newspaper Should Nail This Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruthi_ks
When i said "Times Of India" i meant entire media. indian media does use some of it's space to criticise George Bush. the same amount of space can be used to clear his reputation, if he is innocent. also so much of space is wasted on rubbish page3 articles especially in 'bangalore times' supplement. bush is being made a scapegoat by the US public.

ABOUT OUR UNIMAGINATIVENESS:
see my original post. we couldn't think that kashmir is more dangerous than iraq, still our troops would have got bigger salaries in iraq. so many iraqi lives could have been saved.
- You think the entire Indian media should focus on American politics? What the hell? Doesn't the Indian media have enough on it's plate - Kashmir, ULFA, Hyd bombings, etc etc etc....??

- What does an average Indian care whether the Iraqi mess was caused by Bush or the US Army?? It's their problem. Let them deal with it. INdian media should stick to focussing on how the Iraqi problem impacts India....

- The Indian army doesn't have "bhade ka tattuus"! They don't need to be doing social service for the world (least of all to the US)...