View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2016, 08:51 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kejri vs Nitish - who is worse?

Kejri is anti-national, inexperienced, incompetent and kamchor. Nitish is just opportunistic and perhaps an able administrator.

Quote:
Arvind Kejriwal Reaches Dharamsala For Vipassana Course

DHARAMSALA: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday reached this Himalayan hill station for 10 days of 'vipassana' meditation course.

He will stay in the Himachal Vipassana Centre in Dharamkot - a tourist spot on the suburbs and close to the Dalai Lama's abode - till August 12, centre in-charge Pawan Sharma told IANS.

Mr Sharma said the 10-day 'vipassana' course would begin on Tuesday and would continue till August 11. The next day Mr Kejriwal would return to Delhi.

Vipassana is one of India's most ancient meditation techniques.

During the course, Mr Kejriwal would stay without his staff.
I wonder if this is a ploy to meet Kashmiri separatists under the guise of Vipassana.

How does this mofo brazenly go for a 10 days vacation? Fu(k I have been wanting to go to this vipassana meditation which lasts for 10 days, but as a working professional with family obligations I haven't been able to for the last 4-5 years.