View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2016, 11:35 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Presidential Elections 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
badi badi baate aur vada paav khaate

bol bacchhan dene waale politicians bhare pade duniya me.. best example is Modi. Beggardeshi haven't even thought of packing up their bags yet, article 370 is millions of kilometres away, swiss bank me kaala dhan rakhne waale click photo with him every week.
I was also saying the same a few posts back. Black money is the legacy of 'Garibi hatao' scheme of Indira Gandhi (which involved 90% tax for those who were not here chamchas) and it is not too easy to remove it without significant side effects. Somewhat similar for Banlgadeshis too

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Thats what is needed to grab attention. In fact, Trump seems to be copying Modi. Anyone remember the comment that 'All Bangladeshis will have to pack up and go back'. Has that actually happened? He is a successful businessman and Modi and him will make a great partnership methinks.