View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2009, 05:04 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'change of guard'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Do you really feel these many people are required to moderate
Ours is a free speech site and so moderation is required only for spammers and sometimes during fights.

Yes there should be mods from India because there is only one mod during the day time,but again I many times see Chapai and Amthabhai online till 12.30pm and they are back by 6pm or so.Our Tantuji is a round-the-clock visitor to this site you cant predict when he will be online.So for a few hours the site is left unattended but I know many times our Cooldude bhai visits and clears up things.
So I dont think mods are that much required.The list you have made makes all the participants the police

I would once again say lets leave the mods as it is, if possible let the admin add a moderater from India to help Cooldude apart from that there is no need for moderators at present.
Apna site jitna simple hi utna hi acha lagta hi,with six moderators people are having so much issues with them imagine if we have more then how many complain will the admin and super moderators will have to handle.

Anyone supporting my view ?
its better to have ministers taking care of their ministeries instead of preseiden, PM, deputy PM etc controlling everything.....

site simple hi rahega....I fail to understand how site will become complicated and how freedom of speech will get affected...

in any case...thanks for your response...