View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GM diet from Monday. Anyone joining me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
I tried this in 2003. My weight before this program was 94 Kg. After a week it dropped to 90.5 KG. It was the closest i had been in this century to 90 KG. A week after the end of GM Diet, my wieght was 94.5.
I did this before and thankfully I lost 4 kgs. However, I was very careful not to go back to unhealthy eating habits. So, I didnt put on that lost pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post

Rakhiji ... namaskaram. Hope life is being fair. It has been some time since we compared notes last. It has been good to have an extra hour every day . Lekin besharam Swamiji mere ko bullakar khud baag gaya.

Now to your post ... all this bulldung? From you of all the people? Not from you ... not from you Rakhiji. Have some respect for your body. She is smarter than you think. She will fight tooth and nail to hold onto those 3 remaining precious kilos ... this is for your own well being. You are at mid-range of your ideal BMI number. Good enough considering BMI is not a reliable method to judge ones desired weight. For an Indian lady taking care of a young family ... you deserve to be complimented for BMI range between 22/23.

What you should be doing now is start a regimen of maintaining this current weight. Is what you should be doing. Count carbohydrates ... not calories ... helps, more so if you are into Indian food. But don't go on cursing weighing scale if it shows a gain (water) of couple of kilos just a day or two before start of women's cycle thing.

I think so.
Badriji, thank you. How are you? Long time no see?

I want to lose this excess 3 kgs ji. I cannot rest until then. GM is more like detoxing and not exactly for weight loss. All it does is cleanses your system. It doesnt burn fat. thats OK with me. I want this cleansing. Like I said, too many cold cuts in the past few months.

I do log in everything I eat every single day to maintain my weight. I intend to do this for as long as I can. That does help me maintain. I am not much into Indian food. Can go for days without one. And yes, I am not checking before or immediately after cycle; thanks for the note. Not many people know this.
I started making sure that I eat only 1200 or less calories everyday for me to lose 2 lb a week. Started this the day I stopped breast feeding. Lost all the baby weight in 5 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia View Post
Yes , me me me . But you will have post to regularly . Aur batana hoga what did you eat today
Well, if we want to share notes, we probably should share what we are going to eat on Monday today itself. On Tuesday morning I will tell you if I managed to follow everything said or I ended up cheating.

Monday:

Coffee, large: cant do without this
breakfast: 1 cup cantaloupe, 1/2 cup pineapple
snack: 1 cup water melon
Lunch: 1 mango, 1/2 cup cantaloupe
snack: Orange
Dinner: Same as lunch

Lets see if we can do it. Not sure if the said portions are going to be enough though. If I am hungry, I will sure eat more fruits.

Last edited by Rakhi; July 6th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.