View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do we know if any member is banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
so people can really gang up on some hapless contributor and throw him/her out? Bihar of bulletin boards?
surely not! In fact I gather the old members are so respected here that even the later moderators cannot tone them down!
I was just reflecting upon the changes in the trends of repping. It is not about ganging up on some newbie... see, we are a close knit community... we have our ways and we don't post "how sweet/nice/wise/kind of you" kind of responses. Most newbies come with an attitude that they are going to post something awesome and they are going to win everyone over and leave everyone awestruck. They get the response they do not expect as everyone is a smartass here. Leg-pulling is our hukka-paani.
Smartasses get smartasinine treatment. Normal newbies are always welcomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami
Dusro ko kanjoos bolne wala khud hi kanjoos hi
Abe maine kabhi dhyan diya nahin iss repping business par... jab yaad aata hai ki kisi ko rep nahin diya bahut dinon se to ikatthe bahut saare reps baant deta hoon...... Ab ka kahein...kanjoosi ki aadat ho gayi hai.. mufat ki kheer bhi kaahe baantein..hayn!

Last edited by chitrala; January 11th, 2010 at 12:54 PM.