View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do we know if any member is banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
I dont think so!
plus
I think there has been an awful lot of change in the way we treat newbies since I used to be on eCharcha first (That was way back in 2001) and now.
I think there is a lot of paranoia amongst the people here. The first doubt is always that someone is playing a prank as a newbie.
Paranoia about what ? Who the fuck cares ? Agreed some dupes do come here and try out some crazy shit but then ...... everyone plays along too...

Check you the NRI 30+ thread.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.