View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:21 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome Moderator PeaceSeeker

Swamiji, excellent timely choices. My personal compliments ...

PeaseSeekerji
... an old timer ... doesn't believe in bullshit nor does he practice it. Straight to the point sort of no-fork-tongue member.

Nepalibhai ... another old timer ... doesn't believe in grinding axes nor does he encourage it. A simple man of equally simple outlook in life.

Aashikaji ... I have always admired her for ability to involve everyone in her thought process. "Why didn't I think of that" is most often the case while reading her posts. First female moderator, she honors your site.

Last but not the least ... ShaktiMan ... often we have witnessed him carry entire threads and discussions on his young shoulders. Not afraid, gives no shit for political correctness, never hesitates to speak his mind. His views and opinions are etched in the rock, you can bring to the bank and en-cash.

Wonderful ... Congrats to each of you.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com