View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2014, 08:35 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: French Open 2014

Joker had better put up a good show at Wimbledon in 2 weeks, or he may slip down the rankings.

Quote:
Djokovic has now lost five of his last six Grand Slam finals, and this time his challenge faded in the hot conditions after he lost the second set.

"I did have the period of the match at the end of the second and the whole third set, I struggled a little bit," he said.

"It's not impossible, but it's very, very difficult to stay with Rafa in this court, throughout the whole match on the highest level of performance.

"I started feeling, as I said, a little bit better, but I wasn't managing to bring my A game when it was most needed in the end of the fourth."
Quote:
Nadal times run to perfection

Russell Fuller, BBC tennis correspondent

"Never mind the back problems he had in Australia and the error-strewn performances of the early clay court season - Rafael Nadal once again timed his run to perfection at Roland Garros. It was a brutal scrap at times, but Nadal looked like he would be very hard to beat after wrestling the momentum away from Djokovic midway through the second set.

"The Spaniard is just 67 days older than Roger Federer was when he won his 14th Grand Slam title: his claim last week that a generation is walking away now looks exceedingly premature."

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; June 9th, 2014 at 08:38 AM.