View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: India vs South Africa 2017

Kohli had a few close LBW shaves as well.. Its another story that he was lucky to have survived those and Rohit didn't.. Lets not start writing Rohit's obituary just as yet. His technique has been praised by experts in the past. Even kohli's first inning dismissal had his technique being questioned .. Lets be positive and expect great things tomorrow. Kohli is nicely poised @ 85 and considering his conversion ratio, I expect a gritty 100 + from him. I noticed Pandya was being very cautious with his usual aggressive flair once in a while.. Hopefully he can take this opportunity and make something big out of it. All in all, Kohli and Vijay saved India the blushes. Still lots of hard work needs to be done...

On another note, what a brilliant performance by the Indian Under 19 team in action against Australia! Didn't know we had such an amazing bowling talent! The quicks were clocking 140+ speeds!! Nagarkoti, Porel and Mavi are great finds! Kudos to Rahul Dravid to hone such wonderful talent. Prithvi Shaw's 94 was a sight to behold. The praise from Ian Bishop comparing him to Tendulkar was