View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2007, 10:37 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In search of water ... Moon and the Mars

yeh I asked for it.

No serious ... it will be easier if you try to convince me 2 plus 2 does not add up to 4. I will gladly accept your supposition.

One of the astronauts who landed on the moon ... I cannot remember which of the two ... said or did I read it in a book ... there was less technology involved in moon landing module than in a $15 Casio watch.

So ... let's see now ... with technology available 50 years ago ... lesser than that of a $ 15 Casio watch ... moon landing module detached itself from the mother ship ... headed straight to the moon ... found just the right spot to land ... landed ... men got off the module ... took sharp pictures ... got back on the module ... fired started the engines ... got off the surface of the moon ... drove back to the mother ship ... attached itself.

You guys here own and discuss about some of the most expensive and technically advanced cars available today ... try parking both front and rear wheels aligned precisely 6 inches to the curb ... try ... just try.

And we still don't know if there is water on the moon ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!