View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2007, 04:19 PM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In search of water ... Moon and the Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
Now ... 2Gudbhai ... help me out. Lunar module ... if as you said was all engneering marvel of rocket science ... must have weighed at least a thousand kilos to be able to carry two full sized adults? Billions of dollars at stack ... life of two good men hanging on a thread ... and they did not provide them with a little pouch of few phillips, screw drivers, couple of pliers, a soldering gun ... fu(k all that ... how about a swiss knife? Nothing. What if Adrin did not carry that little pen?

My 35 year old Hyundai car came with pliers, set of screw drivers, tire repairing kit, pillows, blankets and couple of towels. Billion dollars and not even a swiss knife?

ALL I am saying is ... we know what they want us to know ... we know shit.
TY bhai, I never told that rocket engineering can alone put us on moon/mars and bring us back home. But it is the single crucial thing needed to even get your ass a few meters above the ground.

I have given you the main reasons in my other two replies- there is no competition or nations outsmarting each other, people and government are less interested in space exploration than they were in 60s. So it is not the technology but the will.