View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do we know if any member is banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
not thrown out, but the responses they get are not something to appreciate.

I propose you dont do anything with the old coots and vagabonds. Only be a bit more decent with newbies. My post is not about oldies, it is about treatment to newbies...

Dirty-cha, paranoia about what? What the fuck do I know? What I do know is newbies getting 'threats' (for want of a better word) about getting their IPs tracked and banned...
Umm if the newbies are indeed genuine first timers, why be threatened about IPs being tracked and banned? Besides, the admin himself repeats everytime he is questioned that he does not check IPs, does not have any interest in finding out if its a dupe or not.

If a newbie (not talking about dupes) comes here with the hopes of being pampered, then this is obviously not the right destination. When the oldies mess with the newbie, its all about how well he takes it and gels with other members. I guess that's the culture of echarcha, and all n00bs have to go through the graduation process before they are accepted as true echarchans.

Sent from my iPhone.