View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you prefer a male or female as your boss? What gender is your boss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
I always prefer a female boss.Not just boss but also colleagues subordinates and superordinates.The only reason is that I just unconditionally love women and I find myself most alive and energetic and vigorous in the company of women.Women bring out the best
In me.Women are my Raison d'etre.I was born for them and they were born for me.Talking to men in office has always been a wastage of my time and talent.It has never been once with women.Spending time with women has always been a worthy investment that always returned high.

The crux is with men my time is wasted....with women it is invested.
You are already wasting your time talking to guys here in EC .....................

No go down on your knees again.....
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.