View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Rise Of Islam: Jew Perspective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
c's dislike for a is two-fold. Not just one-fold. c has not just dislike for d and e but c thinks d and e should not even breath the same air. Don't know whether you can call it dislike.

c's dislike for a is three-fold, in fact. But 2 of the folds could be for the same reason. c's profit thought he was always harassed by a and that's why he wiped out as much of a as possible. On top of that, a was put down in the eternal book as bad people. That's where 2 of the folds came from, can be one and the same reason. The 3rd fold is the certain piece of land. Which does not at all mean that c's hatred for d and e is any the less. You see, d and e should not even breath, period.
ok. i am glad to know that c dislikes d,e more than a. that is at least logical.

but i have heard c referring a as 'pigs' and 'will burn in hell' [an example quote from c : 'god willing, even the stone behind which a is hiding, will speak up and tell c that come, a is hiding behind me. come and slit a's throat']

d,e r showered with milder references - idolaters, polytheists etc.

PS:c refers b as 'gone astray' or 'misguided'. which again is a milder reference.

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; October 3rd, 2011 at 11:15 AM.