View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apple keeps charging me $10 a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
btw, I will get my content writer to write a snazzy blurb for how you should share your user id and password with me - I trust you will trust the blurb from my trusty content write and trust your banks login and password with me.
But retard you are. Or else why, in today's world of high-security servers and internet, would you not hand over your userid and password to every secure service that is out there Just give it to them... along with all your e-mail userids and passwords. This will ensure you will have enough spam going around to keep secure mail-servers in business.

In fact, hand in your echarcha id and password too. We might start seeing some interesting posts here

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless