View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2017, 12:33 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apple keeps charging me $10 a month

Paid or free you are sharing data corporations can use, mostly for marketing and/or analytical purposes. So nothing is free, only certain features are free. Anybody who doesn't get that yet I don't know what to say other than Mr. Lallu Pappu. HR Block, TurboTax, etc all the tax filing services are found on the same principles. Why is gmail free? And I know hardly anybody using their paid version for security.

Coming to Mint, it's using the same techniques to secure data used by most Banks/Financial institutions. Is why I said why you even put money into a bank, even those have been hacked into, even Target had so many debit card info stolen just from swipes during Thanksgiving few years back.

On Facebook you can share you are traveling to Cancun next week, and you may receive an email offering discounts on hotels, if you try you may not get a good deal but you would have shared important info that can be used to hack into your personal or company's network.