View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apple keeps charging me $10 a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I could only read and make sense of an iota of the crap you so inimically and inimitably produce. I'm seriously considering giving up Mod duties if it requires scanning your spam posts.

I have some news for you and kkkk.. have you heard of DO NOT CALL registry? I don't know about locations such as Jhumri Telaiya but here in the US, you can register and no sob can call you for telemarketing (junk calls in your language).
whats do not call registry got to do with anything we (you and I) are discussing?

dude, its simple (for retards that is) Banks can get hacked and your money is stolen, but its the bank's responsibility.
Sites like Mint get hacked and your money gets stolen, its your responsibility.

all websites, free services, emails might be collecting data about you - (where you go, what you eat, how much you weigh, what is the size of your chaddi etc), but I can bet you one of your american dollars, nobody collects your banking password as a part of collecting data for analytics.