eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Music Your tune...

Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:09 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Dora The explorer Live Musical.

Well this sunday, I took my family to Radio City Music Hall to see the Dora the Explorer Live program. Fukking expensive tickets.. costed me 150$. But the happiness it gave to my kid made it worth the money.

This is my first musical/broadway show whatever you want to call it in USA. I could never muster enough courage to put down the $$ for such shows.

The show overall, starts with the regular songs that they sing in Dora The Explorer cartoon. Pretty much kids have memorized those songs. This was an interactive show and required the kids to participate.. they were all screaming/singing/jumping/waving at once.. it was fun to hear so many young voices singing in tune. The story involved solving some puzzles and kids were to help solve it, counting in English, Spanish and speaking some words in both English and Spanish which the kids did pretty well. Only no fun part was going to RCMH in a train because my younger one would not stop crying cos there was no AC in the train and it was pretty stuffy.

Once the show started he also started clapping and jumping so enjoyed it fully. Really good 3 hours I spent with the family after very long time (meaning only 4 of us spending some quality time). Usually we have a crowd and what with my parents coming here.. it will be bigger crowd (our maxim.. the more the merrier!!).

Anyone out there with kids (ages 3 and above) do watch this show.. I strongly recomend it.