eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old June 2nd, 2005, 12:18 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of
French Open 2005

Paes -Navratilova in mixed doubles final
Chalo, ek to final pahunch gayaa.

Leander Paes and Martina Navratilova stormed into the final of the French Open mixed doubles tennis championship with a straight sets win over Samantha Stosur and Paul Hanley of Australia in Paris on Thursday.

The sixth seed Indo-USA pair got the better of the unseeded Australians, winning 6-2, 6-3 to keep alive their hopes of a third Grand Slam title together.

The duo had won the Australian Open and Wimbledon title in 2003.

They will now face the winner of the other semi-final between Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia/Fabrice Santoro of France and fourth seed Anastasia Myskina of Russia/Jonas Bjorkman of Sweden.

In the quarter-finals, Paes and Navratilova had beaten Corina Morariu and Jared Palmer of US 7-6 (7/5), 4-6, 6-3.

http://us.rediff.com/sports/2005/jun/02french5.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4604685.stm
Women's Singles Final
Mary Pierce(France) Vs Justine Henin-Hardenne (Belgium)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/4604033.stm

Men's Singles Semi-Finals
Nikolay Davydenko (Russia) v Mariano Puerta (Argentina)
(World No. 1) Roger Federer (Switzerland) v Rafael Nadal (Spain)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/4603243.stm
Old June 3rd, 2005, 09:18 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: French Open 2005

Women's finals... Mary Pierce v/s Justin Henin-Hardenne

Man, that match is going to be a cracker! I love Justin Henin but Mary Pierce is out! Sadly one of my other favorites Maria Sharapova is out! sob sob! Anyways.. I hope Justin Henin wins!

Congrats to Paes and Navratilova! They are on fire ever since they won the Wimbeldon a couple of years ago! Hope they do good!
Old June 3rd, 2005, 02:20 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Another Upset. I was sure that Federer would take the French Open Mens title.

Rafael Nadal Stuns Federer to gain Entry into French Open Final
In a remarkable and inspiring birthday party, Rafael Nadal ran over top ranked Roger Federer in the semi-finals and fist pumped his way into the final against Mariano Puerta.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...830136736.html

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...819028688.html
Old June 3rd, 2005, 06:21 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Paes and Navratilova lost in the final: 6-3, 3-6, 2-6

Maheshbhai kahin dikhayi nahin dete?

Sent from my iPhone.
Old June 4th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila
Paes and Navratilova lost in the final: 6-3, 3-6, 2-6

Maheshbhai kahin dikhayi nahin dete?
Nadal v/s Puerta in the Finals! Man, both are relatively new commers! So, be rest assured of lots of adrenelin rush.. lots of heat on the court.. lots of persistence.. lots of resilience.. its going to be great! After Nadal's emphatic victory over Federer.. I vouch for him to win the Title! The match is going to be exciting as hell! I am psyched already!
Old June 6th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Banned

Henin won, Pierce lost
Nadal won the French Open Final in his debut Grand Slam. He is one tough guy it seems.
Old June 6th, 2005, 07:02 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal, wow what a treat to watch. What pace what power. He is like mowgli, the jungle boy, totally raw. Puerta lost it due to lack of muscle. By the end of the third set, Puerta totally ran out of gas. After that, it was only a matter of stamina. Anyways, the better player won.

Nadal is here to stay
Old June 24th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: French Open 2005

Federer lost