eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Jobs

Notices

Jobs Please post your job requirements and job openings here...

Old December 14th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking New employment avenue for men in Nevada

Here is a new avenue for employment in Nevada, USA

Quote:
Nev. brothel aims to offer 1st male prostitutes

Dec 13, 4:29 PM (ET)

By KEN RITTER

LAS VEGAS (AP) - The owner of a brothel more than two hours' drive from Las Vegas said she hopes to hire Nevada's first legal male prostitutes within a month, now that state health officials have approved a method to test men for infectious diseases.

The world is ready for women, or even other men, to legally buy sex, said Shady Lady Ranch owner Bobbi Davis. Plus, being the first to offer male service could boost business in tough economic times, she said.

"With so many other male revues going on in Vegas, we thought it was time to give this a try," Davis told The Associated Press.

Until now, men have been effectively barred from legally plying the world's oldest profession in Nevada by the specificity of a state health law requiring prostitutes to undergo frequent cervical testing for sexually transmitted diseases.

The health board approved a regulation to allow urethral testing for men - a crucial rule change by the state agency with ultimate power over whether prostitutes can or can't work.

For more than 25 years, no licensed female prostitute in Nevada has contracted HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, said George Flint, a Reno wedding chapel owner and longtime lobbyist for the Nevada Brothel Owners Association.

"My concern is that we continue to maintain that kind of record," he said.
Davis, Flint and Nye County Sheriff Tony DeMeo all acknowledged Friday that Davis still needs county approval to become the first of the state's 24 legal brothels to offer a lineup of men.

"We're going to look at it. We have some concerns," said DeMeo, who serves as a voting member of both a county health commission and a board that oversees alcohol, gambling and brothel licenses.

"The ramifications of this are going to be statewide," he said. "We're going to have to deal with it at our other six brothels in Nye County if they want to offer the same service. We want to make sure we protect customers and make sure the industry is regulated with clarity and understanding."

Prostitution has been legal in rural Nevada counties since 1971 under strict state health board oversight but is against the law in the Las Vegas and Reno areas.

Flint said he feared the idea of male prostitutes serving male clients could spur a legislative backlash. He said he works to make the brothel industry socially acceptable to both libertarians and conservatives.

"I think the Legislature is really going to give me some heartburn over this," Flint said in a telephone interview after appearing before the state Health Board in Carson City on Friday to endorse the Shady Lady proposal.

"But I think it's an inevitability," he added, "and the brothel association has reluctantly agreed to support this as a test."

Davis said she wants to add two men to the three women she currently has living and working at her compound of trailers off U.S. 95 about 150 miles northwest of Las Vegas.

She said the women usually charge about $300 per hour for the five to 20 customers who visit on any given night.

"We don't know how to structure the men's pricing yet," Davis said.

LINK
Old December 15th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New employment avenue for men in Nevada

Will this really work? I mean...I am just wondering, if a woman rally wants to have $ex, does she have to pay for it? Doesn't she get it for free? Thinking loud...But an interesting concept for sure. Will be nice to see a price tag on a man, for a change.
Old December 15th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Benam eCharchan

Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Will this really work? I mean...I am just wondering, if a woman rally wants to have $ex, does she have to pay for it? Doesn't she get it for free? Thinking loud...But an interesting concept for sure. Will be nice to see a price tag on a man, for a change.
I take offense to that. Not all man are charitra-heen.
Unless she is hot enough
Old December 15th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well it only works for hot female, but what if the female is ugly
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old December 15th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI View Post
well it only works for hot female, but what if the female is ugly

Yeah...just like all the good looking guys don't have to pay... (no offense to any one)
Old December 15th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Conversely, it is easy for a woman to be a prostitute... she doesn't have to do much. But a male-prostitute? What if he is popular... how is he going to handle that... I mean, keep it up... hour after hour... day after day? The idea has inherent failure all over it. God did not make men to be prostitutes... just women

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old December 15th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Conversely, it is easy for a woman to be a prostitute... she doesn't have to do much. But a male-prostitute? What if he is popular... how is he going to handle that... I mean, keep it up... hour after hour... day after day? The idea has inherent failure all over it. God did not make men to be prostitutes... just women
Are you talking about woman faking it? If yes, then I agree, its a special gift we women have
Old December 15th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not only that what if a women is ugly and a stinker...how will he get it up. What if some day a male prostitute walks into a room and see his wife/gf/mom sitting...

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old December 15th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you talking about woman faking it? If yes, then I agree, its a special gift we women have
No... I am talking physiology... the physical aspects of it. Men have to make an effort... women just have to relax and enjoy... and then fake it

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old December 15th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
No... I am talking physiology... the physical aspects of it. Men have to make an effort... women just have to relax and enjoy... and then fake it
No...I differ here. Women also make an effort....you know the turning on part.
Old December 15th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
No...I differ here. Women also make an effort....you know the turning on part.
Okay... teek hai... but kada kisko karna pad tha hai... hayn? What if a woman client comes up to this male bordello... picks a man and goes to a room... then what? What if the man cannot get it up? Does she pay... or not? The physics... girl... the physics (said in Colonel Kurtz's style).

Old December 15th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Okay... teek hai... but kada kisko karna pad tha hai... hayn? What if a woman client comes up to this male bordello... picks a man and goes to a room... then what? What if the man cannot get it up? Does she pay... or not? The physics... girl... the physics (said in Colonel Kurtz's style).
Emmm...yeah. I guess you are right.
Old December 15th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Long ago, in some Indian tabloid, there was an interview of a gigolo from South Mumbai. He would service a lot of middle aged rich women. He had to give up his 'profession' because of drugs. As he became popular, the demand for his services grew. He took to 'heroin' or 'cocaine' or some such drug because it seems these drugs play with your nerve chemistry.

I had read about how our nerves work. It seems, and ashdoc can confrim, that there are two chemicals at our nerve endings. When we get a feeling or sensation, its the electron affinity or some such term which causes these two chemicals to react and produce an electrical charge. This charge then flows from one nerve ending to the next and finally this makes its way to the brain. Thats how we feel pain or any other physical feeling.

Now these drugs create sort of a blockage or permanent state of the 'feeling' we feel. So this gigolo would take drugs, and his brain would never receive the feelings which make any normal non drug taking person to feel pleasure or the feelings one gets when a man is about to ejaculate due to sustained sexual activity. This way, one could perform for a very long time as the brain would neither receive any feelings nor any electrical impulses sent by brain to rest of the body would be able to travel.

So to answer the question as to how someone can perform for so long, well, I think it has to do with the nerve chemistry and drugs. ashdoc bhau, can you throw more light on this. Maybe what I read was not totally correct.
Old December 15th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah...just like all the good looking guys don't have to pay... (no offense to any one)
Men always have to pay...in a marriage, in a relationship, during one night stand... except when one is a gigolo... and I am not talking money only.... pro sside is men stand a good chance hitting something beyond their league.... don't see that about women very often though... women are suckers(for emotion) while men are succour (so they pay)...

Old December 15th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Banned

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah! now I know why you turned gay! Yeps! I know it's easier for you to just lie around and let the potent guy do it while you just fake it!