eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: What do think of the quality of discussions on EC off late?
EC is now more interesting than before! 11 21.15%
People left on the board are not as good as the members who left. 9 17.31%
There is no difference. It's the same. 19 36.54%
I am new but I like the way eCharcha.Com is 8 15.38%
EC was more interesting earlier 5 9.62%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 19th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Junior eCharchan

Jija is on a distinguished road
Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

DesiBaba,Vakil Sahib and Big-G have gone
They were straight shooters

But I still love EC. I hope all these guys come back.
Old November 19th, 2005, 10:10 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dot_Calm
I left over a year ago, nothing to do with anyone on the site, though. I have been busy as a student for the past year.
I had to come back as a new id because I guess my old one went inactive and my password didn't work. The site has improved so far as I can see; a new look with a lot less ugly bickering and fighting, a lot more discussion and humour! Glad I came back - I notice some annoying people are absent too
Welcome back Maple Dear...
Old November 29th, 2005, 07:24 AM
Banned

marvellous is on a distinguished road

very good quality
best of luck
Old November 29th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

has been going down of late last few threads have been full of politics or shit (not much difference there ). Any thought provoking posts are stamped down as racial and laal mirchi has posts about fat ladies or unknown faces or B&W pics

Cha pai's posts have gone mundane and love girl seems to have disappeared. Dhurr pai still keeps posting but his posts are otherwise... The jokes threads are going stale... no new funny posts there. Termi pai seems to have lost his vigor in tracing down repeats and doing the hump reminds me of that new song by black eyed peas... something about my hump... my hump... my hump... well, now it is going to be the other way... whenever I hear that song next, I will remember Termi pai's hump

What is happening, people? Is everybody as busy as me? I have been slogging the last few days and looks like Dec is going to be busy too... hopefuly can have a couple of weeks off during xmas and new year... hope you guys can keep me entertainment in these times of hard work

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 29th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Junior eCharchan

Venky is an unknown quantity at this point

pushing it up
Old November 29th, 2005, 07:49 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
and laal mirchi has posts about fat ladies or unknown faces or B&W pics

Cha pai's posts have gone mundane and love girl seems to have disappeared.
Laal Mirchee blame it on censorship ... Coolbhai.

Lawgirl and Alibaba both diappeared ... Coolbhai's mumbai echarcha party.

Hum to aap log ko pahle bole ... Koolbhai bed influensiayal.

just kidding.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old November 29th, 2005, 08:04 PM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
Laal Mirchee blame it on censorship ... Coolbhai.

Lawgirl and Alibaba both diappeared ... Coolbhai's mumbai echarcha party.

Hum to aap log ko pahle bole ... Koolbhai bed influensiayal.

just kidding.

Arey Tantu Bhaya.... Ab hamne aisa kya kiya...

Jo bhi kiya.. Site ke bhalayee ke liye kiya....

As for Lawgirl... She's not in town.. & is somwhere down south with no net access.. & Ali's busy with exams..

They should hopefully be back soon..

But overall I agree the site has become thanda lately..

Vakil Sahib & DesiBaba were valuable members.. I know about the latter, But can't understand why the former doesn't visit anymore?
Old November 29th, 2005, 08:27 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude

Vakil Sahib & DesiBaba were valuable members.. I know about the latter, But can't understand why the former doesn't visit anymore?
Coolbhai ... has to do with thread sent to Moderator's forum by yours truly. I regret having moved the thread ... I should have bloody deleted it outright. But out of my respect for Big Ji ... I could not do that.

I knew the outcome.

I did try my best to keep everyone else OUT but to no support. Everyone got pushed in to a corner ... everyone ... Big Ji ... Sutradarji ... Vakil Sahib ... Desibaba and couple of others. Big Ji and Sutradarji respected my decision. To my surprise ... everyone else wanted blood and gore.

edit: I think it might be time to close this thread as well.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; November 29th, 2005 at 08:39 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
Termi pai seems to have lost his vigor in tracing down repeats and doing the hump reminds me of that new song by black eyed peas... something about my hump... my hump... my hump... well, now it is going to be the other way... whenever I hear that song next, I will remember Termi pai's hump
Sane pai, work load has increased. After work, time on EC is spent reading posts (rather than searching for repeats, lol).
Waiting eagerly for the next hump hump hump

Challo : screw : still works with new vBulletin version.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 01:30 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMann
Good poll viking. I like EC.
ROFLMAO
looks like this b1tch wants mo HHAHAHAHA

yes, this is how it is..i hurl abuses and that too in hindi, but to whom?? to people like YOU..and yes, i am STILL HERE..
so BURN IN HELL YOU B1TCH

Sunit, sorry bro, but this b1tch wants to continue dancin..
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:54 AM
Banned

Nidhi is on a distinguished road

Your moving spider looks too good
Old May 23rd, 2006, 05:12 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Spider Mann Spider Mann Teri ben ki choot Spider Mann
Gand MArvane Idhar aaya Dekho ye Spider Mann
Ban hone Idhar aaye Dekho ye Spider Mann
Teri Ben ......ki............ch.....o.oooo.t Spider Mann ........

Chalo mods logon clean up ban IP time ........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 06:02 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMann
eM wonK ouy od, ytird oUy woNk I
manderinpS ouY wonK toN oD I ,oN
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp
tantuji, going emotional as usual. :
Thank you ... is it safe to wipe my tears? Is it safe to use :smile : smiley?

How many smileys are we permittd to use in one single post? Let me try and find out ...

edit: so far so good ok I add few more

10 smileys permitted. I got the warning.

Old September 10th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Banned

Mrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant future

This thread needs a push up.....