eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: Shall I BAN Reconnaissance??
Yeah, BAN him now. Enough of his crap 4 33.33%
No, Don't ban him. I love to read his intellectual theories. 4 33.33%
Warn and Ban later if he posts again. 1 8.33%
I don't give a damn. I don't care whatever you do. 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 6th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Should we!!!!!

Okay guys and girls....

I need to know your opinion before I press the button.

I don't want you guys to think I am a jerk (although I am).

Are you sick of this guy Reconnaissance and his conspiracy posts????

This idiot posts nothing but RAW craps.

I am warning him that I will delete his posts if he posts his bullcrap theories again, and will ban if he does again after deletion.

I mean wtf... we all come here for fun and hang around. He wants us to READ his crap. How many of you read everything he posts!!

Shall I ban him now or later????
Old April 8th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should we!!!!!

Sure

Sent from my iPhone.
Old April 9th, 2014, 05:31 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Okay guys and girls....

I need to know your opinion before I press the button.

I don't want you guys to think I am a jerk (although I am).

Are you sick of this guy Reconnaissance and his conspiracy posts????

This idiot posts nothing but RAW craps.

I am warning him that I will delete his posts if he posts his bullcrap theories again, and will ban if he does again after deletion.

I mean wtf... we all come here for fun and hang around. He wants us to READ his crap. How many of you read everything he posts!!

Shall I ban him now or later????
Hope you haven't banned him/her.

He/she is a conspiracy nut .. but so what? If RAW agents read her theories, they will also have a good laugh.

How is it even possible that RAW agents could orchestrate a new American Civil War? What the fuck does that even mean?? The posts are so bizarre. It feels like random words jumbled together to form logical sentence structure. For example - Sachin Tendulkar forms alliance with Russian Oil executives to improve Somalian race relations. One's brain goes into a tizzy trying to connect the dots that are on completely different planes. But it makes for good entertainment. You should read it before judging her.

Old April 9th, 2014, 07:14 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Well, just thought of the mother of all conspiracies. in 133 million years or so, there will be no more India. It would have all been consumed into China's Tibet going by the current rate of 1.5 centimetres a year.
Which intelligence agency would be behind this?
And what would be Recon / Kallu pai's retaliation for that. Due to increased heat from the Sun, the carbon cycle will break and it will anyway not be possible for life to continue on the earth. So, if there is no India, no one stays.
Old April 9th, 2014, 07:40 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Well, just thought of the mother of all conspiracies. in 133 million years or so, there will be no more India. It would have all been consumed into China's Tibet going by the current rate of 1.5 centimetres a year.
Which intelligence agency would be behind this?
And what would be Recon / Kallu pai's retaliation for that. Due to increased heat from the Sun, the carbon cycle will break and it will anyway not be possible for life to continue on the earth. So, if there is no India, no one stays.
Please ban sgars. He is anti-Indian.

Old April 9th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Hope you haven't banned him/her.

He/she is a conspiracy nut .. but so what? If RAW agents read her theories, they will also have a good laugh.

How is it even possible that RAW agents could orchestrate a new American Civil War? What the fuck does that even mean?? The posts are so bizarre. It feels like random words jumbled together to form logical sentence structure. For example - Sachin Tendulkar forms alliance with Russian Oil executives to improve Somalian race relations. One's brain goes into a tizzy trying to connect the dots that are on completely different planes. But it makes for good entertainment. You should read it before judging her.
I haven't. But before me Admin did it.

I was sick and tired of his tirade against RAW.

I mean c'mon, He/she might be right, but...wtf...same shit every single day!
Nothing but just one topic. And also just copy/paste.
Old April 9th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
I haven't. But before me Admin did it.

I was sick and tired of his tirade against RAW.

I mean c'mon, He/she might be right, but...wtf...same shit every single day!
Nothing but just one topic. And also just copy/paste.
Ok, by the same token, please ban all the modi jerk-offs too. Saala nothing but one topic. And mostly copy/paste.

Havent seen this much mass masturbation over an old fucker since SRK premiered his six-pack-abs.

Itne saare be-rozgaar
Hila rahe apna lund bekaar
Cheek ki ho rahi bauchhaar
Ab ki baar modi sarkar

Band karo matdaan tumhari maa ka cho...
Old April 9th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Ok, by the same token, please ban all the modi jerk-offs too. Saala nothing but one topic. And mostly copy/paste.

Havent seen this much mass masturbation over an old fucker since SRK premiered his six-pack-abs.

Itne saare be-rozgaar
Ab ki baar modi sarkar

Agree.

Thats why my participation is minimum these days.

But atleast ppl are arguing and discussing in Modi threads.
Old April 10th, 2014, 10:50 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

American citizens' apathy I can understand.. but Indian passport holders should be concerned and involved with elections and news related to it.
Old April 10th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
American citizens' apathy I can understand.. but Indian passport holders should be concerned and involved with elections and news related to it.
Can NRIs ? vote ?
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old April 10th, 2014, 12:48 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Can NRIs ? vote ?
SC has asked election commission recently to explore if NRIs can vote in Indian missions abroad, but I guess it would take time, not possible this elections. Still it would be possible for few thousand that reside in cities that have Indian embassy/consulate.

With a good number of NRIs and with social media giving lots of updated news, NRIs are actively watching the political drama, many are contributing funds to parties as well. It would be great if they let NRIs vote via mail ballot or some such way.
Old April 10th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
SC has asked election commission recently to explore if NRIs can vote in Indian missions abroad, but I guess it would take time, not possible this elections. Still it would be possible for few thousand that reside in cities that have Indian embassy/consulate.
then what difference it makes if Indian passport holders living in other countries take interest in Indian Politics ....
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old April 10th, 2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
then what difference it makes if Indian passport holders living in other countries take interest in Indian Politics ....
koi dukhti nafz pe haath pad gaya? LOL
Old April 10th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post

Itne saare be-rozgaar
Ab ki baar modi sarkar

ab tera kya hil gaya be ? modiji aayenge.... samagra vishwa ko marg dikhlayenge tujhe bhi line par llaayenge !!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old April 17th, 2014, 08:01 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

For all those who are missing Recon Pai
Check this "news piece" and this video