eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: Should Jagmohan be banned?
No, he is one of the best posters 15 78.95%
Yes, ban him 1 5.26%
Yes, ban him and all his IDs 0 0%
Yes, ban him and his IP domain 2 10.53%
Yes, ban him and his country of origin 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 15th, 2015, 06:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should Jagmohan be banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post

1. Try posting more of your own thoughts than copy and paste.
THIS + + + +.

Thats all.
Old May 15th, 2015, 06:25 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Sgars sir, / aashika ji

Thx for yr time and appreciate for yr honest n’ very kind suggestion.

• I generally copy-paste, only in my own thread, about smthg new and worth-to-look-into as per the current time and era of news going on around, which came to see, from around.
  • I live in a smallest ( 2nd) state/town in US, and have not any in nearby theaters playing current Hindi movies, unless drive miles and find a theater and match with the time to another states around and their time, day and schedules, weather, and you know the weather in east coast near NY areas. Netflix and few cables may perhaps bring the movie on my TV ( or, it comes on DVD to buy from the Indian markets ) which may take 3-6 months and I have not that much patience, too wait for the new movies, when its era of discussion is fully expired. I am a movie buff. I hope u can see my point.

Aashika ji, I regret if I insulted you, in my previous posts, ( about hobby ) if you ever felt so,
I am sincerely sorry for that, - the prob was, yr emoticon attached of that “ sar beating "(doh) symbol, which gave me a misquote , if rather had a wink symbol, I had got you !

btw,... Ashdoc is a friend ( his, bambaiya nature of almost 'all-rounding knowledge and hobby' matches that of with mine ) and on two other forums that he and me both are ON, and deeply involved, his popularity, fame and articles are gaining ground.

Besides the mere movie reviews, his articles on babar, Sikh community, prithviraj chauhaan,.. etc, a thought-process behind, is read-worthy, n' I have suggested those to many, on few Gujju and other desi communities, too.

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 15th, 2015 at 06:30 AM.
Old May 15th, 2015, 08:16 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

I do not support this "banning" business simply because someone irritates someone. User should be banned only when some forum rule is violated (like spamming or posting external links). That too after few warnings. Otherwise, simply ignore him/her.
Old May 15th, 2015, 09:35 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
1. Try posting more of your own thoughts than copy and paste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
THIS + + + +.

Thats all.
This is exactly what I meant in my posts in this thread. His own thoughts are what I want to read and whether they are pearls are sh*gar, I always have to wade through tonnes of material he copy/pastes to find them. And that is all my complaint was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
SL Bhai :

Saar, My posts goes longer, ( I am now hesitated, to give my view and vision on that “Ravan” waala thread, as I am afraid,.. my post will go longer, but tell ya, I have perfect answers ) n’ if you look at any of my posts, at one single glance, it may seem like spam/flood, but if you tried to read, it remains of the subject matter.
So it seems like I got you in the right place. Your hesitation is proof that nothing is all lost yet. You compare yourself to a newspaper... whereas that is not correct. Echarcha.com is the newspaper and you are just one of the interesting posters that I look forward to read. But now you keep posting these articles that have no rhyme or reason... pretty soon I will have to find another editorial that I can follow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
I do not support this "banning" business simply because someone irritates someone. User should be banned only when some forum rule is violated (like spamming or posting external links). That too after few warnings. Otherwise, simply ignore him/her.
I agree... banning is too harsh. But then how else do you jolt someone back into reality I do not want to put him on ignore... else echarcha will become barren

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 15th, 2015, 10:24 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I agree... banning is too harsh. But then how else do you jolt someone back into reality I do not want to put him on ignore... else echarcha will become barren
What if he is jolt-proof? Somebody mentioned his IDs have been blocked multiple times.
Old May 15th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ek line me bata de tu chahta kya hai.
Old May 15th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Folks, to be honest,
I am used to stay on the busy forums, with at least 50-500 active members at any time of the day. Ashdoc bhai had also invited me, very recently onto his new forum, but what I saw there was, hardly 10-12 total viewings at the end of any 5-10 days of span, for any new threads, and only 2-6 active members and hence,… not worth of spending time – ‘Coz neither you are read by many, nor you learn/smthg new from the vast majority, ( My motto is - Be a resident of World, what other guys are doing, enjoying tour travel food and hobby wise and they pose and post in live photos with their tours,.. ) and “many more corners and field of area of interest and coverage” remains uncovered n’ in the blind-spot and the even THE worst part is, you never know about it, for years ! It’s like a frog in the well syndrome, sufferings !

More or less same is here, few strength of active members extremely low field of interest coverage,.. and so let say,.. even if I was not banned here, I took a look here, hardly once a 3 months, mainly to read ashdoc and his posts, few other posts.

And this one ( forum ) was imo just a 4-6 active people. Many a times , whenever I watch 130+ ppl surfing over here, ( shown on the front page ) as always, I doubt,. What they are doing and reading? ‘Coz many current topics which remain on the top, the viewing counter, after 10-12 days , hardly shows 10-12 nos of viewings ! Plus, I am on other 10-12+ desi forums of large population and tremendous arena of coverage,.. ! Also on British and international forums, their area of topics and threads you see with full photo narrations covering anything and everything, and that’s how you know what you are missing in life !

Say photography, tourism, personal diaries, wild life, pets, handsome boys, girls, all gardening hobby and pictures, own camping and hiking adventurous diary with pics, social news, streets of al the world-wide’s cleanest and beautiful areas, self shot camera pictures with description that will take you with their ride, wild life, international photos and tour traveling, world talking to world on international forums, diff maps of comparison, weird photos, fun photos, Tons of TED’s videos worth-watching, all scientific inventions and any new gadgets in any parts of the world, and videos of spectacular one ( which you consider as spam over here ) Intelli. TED videos, science topics and discussion sin 10s of topics, and other unbelievable stuff and coverage,… Intelli. TED videos, and that’s my area of interest and strive for – not too much politics like SS paji posts about AAP and Modi, I hardly read his posts. ( if it was not a carton fun or fun factor was involved in it )

So? Perception varies,.. and for one guy could it be a spam, other it may not. On one forum the topic is going on now,.. “living in 2050, what it would be be,.. “ so I have prepared my parts with photo-vdo and many other new info, interesting imaginary thought processes, what sort of life it would be technology and health wise,.. that ppl will hit when living in 2050.

But again, a slightest amount of photos and vdo,..her,… ppl just scream here spam, spam, flood,.. copy and paste,…. Copy and paste,… hello !! Wass’ this ?

I have seen and used to with area where coverage is remaining in photos and any thread has tons of unbelievable unseen photos and coverage, one had ever seen or imagined, how in other parts of the world ppl live, eat, drink, travels, all kinda beers, strange restaurants, clean streets, and what are worth-seeing there,..

Hence , as you see, I have seen no anger anywhere if/if not of being banned,.. truly, I reside on tons of arena, and read the tour travel diary with photos of many and know what other ppl are doing, enjoying, and what are their hobbies, extra circular activities, adventure activities, food, and what not,.. too much into politics of AAP and Modi is not my field of interest.

So,. If I am cut off from one forum, truly in all honesty, it does not matter me, I know where the coverage is of vast and hugh, that I am striving for – MY field of interest.

I am used to stay on international and hugh desi forums of 1000s of population and 100-500+ active at any time..

I Hope, you see my point. In thsi vast world today of internet, where you even dunn'o what other area of coverage and field of interests that the other world, forums ppl and other countrymen are enjoying and knowing,..
and that's how " a frog in the well "- syndrome also leads to a silent crime.
Old May 15th, 2015, 12:05 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like he has support from AshDoc ????
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old May 15th, 2015, 12:19 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Looks like he has support from AshDoc ????
Now I'm eager to see your vote on this poll..
Old May 15th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

I think I see Jagmohan's predicament. He wants to learn from forums and wants them to be like a library.
Echarcha cannot serve that purpose - it is like a group of friends talking after a game or after a meal. They share what happened earlier in the day, or any day-to-day issue and if they want to brag , they will talk about international affairs. You may learn a few things but if you are serious about learning something , then you have to visit a library(or other forums where there are thousands of users). Then you can share that knowledge amongst your friends.

So echarcha is about establishing a personal connection.
Old May 15th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

As has always been mentioned at various places in this website, echarcha.com is like a chai ki tapri on the street corner. No different... and that is what you like about it. Spend 10 minutes, listen to this and that... talk about this or that... and get on your way back to work. We probably have about 100 unique people coming here but not all at the same time or every day. Some are here all day (example, Jaganpoha pai), others usually once a day... and there are still may who visit once a month or once a year.

Paul Simon says it best... I know what I know... I'll post what I post... we come and we go... it is a thing that I keep in the back of my mind.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 15th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
ek line me bata de tu chahta kya hai.
It is really not that simple. I am personally against banning... anyone for any reason. But that is the moderator's prerogative. I do love a good discussion on who and why should be banned or not banned. Plus it has been some time since I got a crown. Are we still doing that? If so then I would nominate this thread of mine for it... please.

Old May 16th, 2015, 06:09 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is exactly what I meant in my posts in this thread. His own thoughts are what I want to read and whether they are pearls are sh*gar, I always have to wade through tonnes of material he copy/pastes to find them. And that is all my complaint was.
i seem to have developed a knack of locating the appropriate part of Jaggu Ji's posts, though sometimes it can be reflective of my not so gentlemanly thoughts. Like in a long post, my first thought was 'They seem shapely'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post

Jai Ho - Indian Judiciary system.
Old May 16th, 2015, 06:59 AM
Banned

^ SGAR ji, with all due respect,..

See,…. Here is, where I am coming from,.. My motto, theory, and theme remains,..

Life is full of colors and to live it for worth-wise,.. ( if you know, how to live it – resources does not matter – not everyone is blessed like Anil ambhani ) I strive only for,.. fun, knowledge, worth watching posts, news, science inventions, photos, wild life, jokes / movies, toons-cartoons spectacular videos and any thing new and note-worthy,…which circulates around,.. which can leave a smile on yr face,.
Whenever I am not the net, the aim remains of stress-busting, relaxation and refreshment which I give and take,..

I don’t like much posts, like problems orientation, money-making discussions, Stocks and brokers and Jay lalitha's detailed discussions, too much career and job stress events discussions., deep Phd level of thinking in any political issues - as if we are in sansad with Atun Jeitly and will have to run the parliament, or any too serious news and political matter,…. As our daily Life gives such enuff of shits and gober to us all at job and daily other family-life hardship of routines,,.. why engaging too much in AAP or Modi in that much detail,. That’s their business for survival – they all R' professional,.. why I am dragging myself in Sansad ( sitting next to them of their Probs ) with them(?),.. not me.

Bring something new, worth-watch, and interesting , photo, video, spectacular news, agam-nigam of thought processes and talks and discussions,. ( for example, at one place one thread is going on : what did u learn about the life after 40+ of this age , that you wish to share in short – pearls of self-experience wisdom, u collected, how the life will be in 2040 with other upcoming new sci inventions, ) And I starve and strive for it and appreciate it, I like it,.. If the fun-factor is lessen,… I say that topic and any deep Ph. D. level of discussions,… a diversion, divorce and good-bye. Coz that’s not what I am here for. I am on net mainly for fun and entertainment with knowledge.

Kejariwaal / JL / Modi’s rajneeti ? - What to us? It’s all their business of politicians, they all r professional - and medias and lawyers about deep philosophy of salman case and AAP/Modi’s issues.

My threads at other places are running on 260000+ nos. of viewings, and the reason being, I take the fun, I spread the fun, I extend the new sci. inventions, new note-worthy advancements, and knowledgeable at the same time, while living in the current era,. And sorry, I never can misquote it as any spam/flood and troll,…. of photos videos or toons and cartoons,.. with science GIFs and what not of anything and everything under the sun of anything new and note-worthy, that's happening around !

That’s my theme, and I know 100s of forums and their arena, which just feed and takes such - life ful of fun, festival, photos food, living drinking, tour - travel, hobbies discussions spend of their vacations with photo tours, unheard and unseen areas with photographs, and and that’s what relives the stress, tension, worries and woes of the our daily life, feeding us more boost and energy, feeding us more relaxation and refreshment , and energy for doing more, work in whatever the fields we are,., which brings the bread on our table,… NOT those deep and boredom and panic head-bang, khapat and pakavu discussion of detailed Kejariwaal or Arun jeitly or JL or Ameet shah or Modi, and such other stuff.

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 16th, 2015 at 07:24 AM.
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:31 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Now I'm eager to see your vote on this poll..
Dirty Pai is also siding with Jaggu ji. Looks you Sena lassi pai and you are the only ones in favor of banning him.