eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old February 9th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
DigiSLR Suggestions

Friends,
Have been looking for a Digital SLR for a while now. I have narrowed it down to the Nikon D50 6.1MP and the Canon Rebel XT 6MP. They are priced at around 700 dollars which is what my budget is basically. I'm wanting the Nikon more coz I've the Canon Powershot S1 IS currently and havent been quite happy with it's performance. Especially in dark lighting conditions. There is another model from Canon which has an effective res of 8MP that is also on my list. But I am not sure how much value it adds for those additional 200 bucks. Any of you had experiences with the above cams? Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Yeda
Old February 9th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all
Re: DigiSLR Suggestions

I have a Canon EOS20D and 1D. Both are awesome. The 1D is far more advanced and far more expensive and I find it great only for fast photography. The EOS 20D is great for all general and some advanced pics. For your budget even a Canon Rebel XT will do. That is nice too.
Old February 9th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Before you buy any digital camera, go through the reviews here,

http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html

and

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/

Steve's site really analyzes each camera that he reviews. If you don't have time to go through the entire review, just read his conclusions page for a specific camera.

And if you ask me, go for Canon

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old February 9th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

thanx SL pai. Yeah thatz a great site

Padhu do u have a link to an album or sthg? I mean pics that you've taken with ur cams. flickr etc. Just wanna see the PQ Pls PM me if you dont wanna post it here.