eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old December 2nd, 2001, 04:06 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Need for HEALTH FORUM and APHRODISIAC BULL URINE or is it COW

Until the day some doctor practicing in India and not scared of full suits decides to come in to echarcha and help us with health related matters ... Please permit me to make a request ...

MAY I SUGGEST a health forum where we ordinary and common people can help each other with such topics and adding personal experiences and those of Dadi Ma's advises ...

I am unable to find the thread ... an echarchan looking for some Naturopathy clinic ... then there was a reply from another echarchan that his/her sister lost weight at such clinic and so rapidly that skin hanged from her bones and she looked like a teenager "" ... Really?
Losing weight so rapidly that skin starts to hang over bones ... Is that good for health??? I think best way to lose weight is by changing your eating habits as well as adding extra physical activity to your daily routine ... SLOWLY .. to make it permanent weight loss ... Am I wrong?

You see Seth and Sethanis drinking coconut water with cream? ... every morning for good health as suggested by some hakim, vaid or friends? ... EACH one of them is becoming a candidate for diabetes if not yet ... so much for natural therapys .. If someone offers you herbal treatment, please do have it checked to see it does not have toxic levels to kill an elephant ... this is just an advise ... take it or leave it ... after all we are adults old enough to know right from wrong ...

Can I make another suggestion ... do you want to receive best and most effective NUKSAS (HERBAL ADVISE OR TREATMENTS) on any subject ... GO AND SEEK OUT OLD GRAND OR GREAT GRAND MOTHERS ... write their golden words down for or else those recipes will be lost forever ... PLEASE COME BACK AND SHARE THEM WITH US FOR PROSPERITY
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; December 2nd, 2001 at 05:21 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2001, 09:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Talking

Babaji...i have heard that Rhino shit, mixed with dried leaves of betel, diluted with urine of a pregnant Hyena, and kept in an earther pot for thirteen days under a banyan tree helps in curing joint aches, muscle stiffness etc?

Is this true?
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
I think you just have to name all the ingredients to the person complaining of aches etc. and tell (threaten) him, "buddy you'll have to drink a glassful of this for those pains."

Studies tell that the patients have shown remarkable improvement even when the ingredients were being named. Most of them didn't even need to drink it.

Bhaisaab....maiN theek hooN....merey ghutnay meiN bilkul dard nahin hai....merey ko davai nahin peeni...

I guess, that's the underlying secret of Naturopathy.
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:06 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Please dont derail thread

Please dont derail the topic. Seriously.

Also I will add new forums a bit later.. good suggestion.
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

What?

I thought the thread was about Naturopathy.
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
bad boy big-G

You have a very bad habit of derailing threads. Its a disease. May I suggest the following naturopathy cure ...

Everytime you derail a thread please ingest the following "natural" medicine...

Take 2 lizard feet, 2 warts off a toad, the slime from a sloth (amount adjusted to taste), cow urine and nail clippings of a dead cat. Blend to a smooth texture.

Your propensity for derailment will be greatly reduced in a few weeks.

Back to the topic .. Tantu bhai, please give more examples of nature therapy. From what little I know, this seems to be more of a psychological cure than a physical one.
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

Melly...you forgot the liver of an unborn monkey and the pubic hair of a pre-pubescent walrus. How very irresponsible !!

(Melly pai..yaar don't mix naturopathy with witch waalaa concoction )

Quote:
Originally posted by smellyfinger

Back to the topic .. Tantu bhai, please give more examples of nature therapy. From what little I know, this seems to be more of a psychological cure than a physical one.
To a certain extent, yeah. But not much. Naturopathy is based on the belief that human body, if given a good environment has the capablity to defend itself against any disease. More than curing or killing the germs causing the disease, naturopathy is more directed towards strengthening the body's immunity system. In creating a defence mechanism within the body. This theory of course has scientific backings. Some people are more resistant to many forms of illnesses as compared to others. This shows that these people have a stronger immunity system. Some people get out of illnesses faster than others. naturopathy intends to develop these traits of human beings. It does, at times prescribe natural medicines. (Ayurveda, Unani etc are closely related to this)
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

I forgot to add.

I have been practicing naturopathy for quite sometime now.

Last edited by Big-G; December 3rd, 2001 at 10:37 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:34 AM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
I forgot to add.

I have been practicing naturopathy for quiet sometime now.
Hayn? Why 'quiet'

Bindaas awaaz kar yaar.....

Mark Twain
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by videsee

Hayn? Why 'quiet'

nahin yaar .. aawaaz karta hai to charcha pai naaraaz ho jaata hai ..
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by videsee

Hayn? Why 'quiet'

What do ya mean???
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

Videsee...i hate it when ya doctor my posts like that....

You ain't a naturopathist by any chance, are you?
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:39 AM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Quote:
Videsee...i hate it when ya doctor my posts like that....

You ain't a naturopathist by any chance, are you?
Yes. I am a proctologist. Check out day after tomorrow goats posts...I mean Parsu Ram

Mark Twain
Old December 4th, 2001, 12:53 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I forgot to add.

I have been practicing naturopathy for quite sometime now.
I can tell when you are fooling around ... I think you mean this ... How wonderful Brother, how wonderful ... Your expertise can help us all and may be cure few of us ... Practicing? do you mean on yourself or do you also practice on others too? Really bro. serious question ... You know I will never joke when you get serious ...
Old December 4th, 2001, 12:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

Tantu bro..i know you are serious. So was I.

I have always been against taking medicines. Avoid them all the time. Have been doing a few things that are designed towards strengthening my body's immunity.
One of them being bathing in cold water. I did that in Delhi for almost 10 years. Believe me, in all those years, not even ONCE did I catch common cold or any other kind of illness.
I haven't done it out here in a long time. It's too cold out here. But I have been trying. I also fasted atleast 2 days a month. Really helps a lot. Plus things like having ginger with honey on an empty stomach, Drinking 1.67 litres of water, the first thing in the morning, Karela Juice once a month (atrocious!!) etc.

But life became disorganised later on. Sleeping and eating patters got extremely wayward. So, no more naturopathy anymore.
But I firmly believe that it works. It's a long term thingie, but it's permanent.