eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old October 1st, 2018, 10:26 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bodyguard mini series on BBC - Worth watching

I usually like BBC crime and thriller shows, and thankfully I was not wrong when I decided to watch Bodyguard

The show is about the Defense Secretary of UK and the special forces 'bodyguard' like the American Secret Service or Indian NSG who is assigned to protect the defense secretary.

Right from the first episode the show grips you as you can relate to a lot of things shown - the homegrown terrorist problem in UK, the Parliamentary system, the corruption and the politics.

This show has just 6 episodes but each one is really good.

Take a peek at the first episode I am raving about here

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:21 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bodyguard mini series on BBC - Worth watching

Every episode has a twist and surprise at the end. So do watch it.

Some of the scenes are shot so well, that I have not yet seen such camera work except in a big Hollywood film. And I am sure they might have used special effects, but the beauty is that the special effects are not noticeable as the action is all natural and no flying cars in the air etc.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:31 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

I will try watching S1 E1 here
Old October 5th, 2018, 06:25 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
I will try watching S1 E1 here
Didnt work. The Iplayer is available only in the UK.
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Didnt work. The Iplayer is available only in the UK.
Try eztv.ag