eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old November 29th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy I am sick & Hospitalized

Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan is in a stable condition in hospital and has been told to rest, his doctors say.
Mr Bachchan was admitted to Leelavati hospital in the western Indian city of Mumbai (Bombay) late on Monday night complaining of abdominal pain.

Doctors said tests had confirmed that he was suffering from inflammation of the large intestine, or colitis.

The 63-year-old actor said he felt unwell on Sunday and was treated first in Delhi before being taken to Mumbai.

Liquid diet

"Routine investigations and reports have confirmed that he is suffering from inflammation of the large intestine known as colitis," vice president and spokesman for the hospital, Dr Narendra Trivedi, told the BBC.

Colitis is a bacterial infection usually caused through food or water.

Dr Trivedi said the actor had been put on a liquid diet and prescribed additional medicines. He said it was up to Mr Bachchan if he left hospital on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Mr Bachchan complained of feeling unwell while attending a function in the northern city of Lucknow and was flown to Delhi for initial treatment on Monday.

But he said he wanted to go to Mumbai so that his family physician could treat him.

Mr Bachchan has shown no sign of slowing down as he has got older.

He has had 11 film releases so far in 2005 and another two are lined up for December - more than he has had during any of his 40 years in cinema.

Need some rest !
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4481850.stm

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old November 29th, 2005, 09:29 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick & Hospitalized

when did u become amitabh, indian bhai?

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old November 29th, 2005, 11:02 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: I am sick & Hospitalized

Wish you a speedy recovery Mr. Bachchan..

Get well soon...
Old November 29th, 2005, 07:39 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: I am sick & Hospitalized

Dont you bloody pull no shit like this nekst time ... please change title o this thread. Woh ooncha manas ... paissa walla ... theek ho jaaega. apun soche yeh Indianbhai ko kyaa hue ... gabda gaye hum. Nekst time aiisa stunt pull kiye to teree g+and maarenga.

Aissa mazak nahee achha ... only if you knew powers of your spoken or written words.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old November 29th, 2005, 08:21 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

lets all of us do some e-pooja for Big B......
Old November 30th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this on Zee News here. He looked like the role he played in the film Black.

Well, poor Big B. I am sure he had some polluted food or water while in his own state Uttar Pradesh! Well well... I wish him well and wish to see him in action again.

I think he will make more film in his career as an older actor than he did as the angry young man.
Old November 30th, 2005, 06:24 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian
Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan is in a stable condition in hospital and has been told to rest, his doctors say.
Title padke socha, Indian pai ko kya hua ? Accident, disease or what ? Maana ki Bachchan ka avataar liyaa hai toone, lekin aisa mazaak theek nahee.
(I could almost see Indian pai laying sick on a hospital bed with a laptop )

Do you know the story of the boy who cried wolf ?

No ?

Okay, I will tell you.

A young shepherd would trick his fellow villagers by shouting for help, pretending that wolves were attacking his sheep. Several times the villagers rushed to his aid, only to find the shepherd laughing at them. One day, some wolves actually came. The shepherd cried for help, but the villagers, who had grown tired of his pranks, ignored him, and the wolves devoured his sheep.

Have a nice *^!@#%$*)+ day, you and Mr. Bachchan. (He will get well soon )
Old November 30th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
Dont you bloody pull no shit like this nekst time Nekst time aiisa stunt pull kiye to
lol @ Tantu.
Yeh to bahut bhadke hue hai.
Old November 30th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

This is good news. Thank God Bacchan is fine.

Lets not get too serious with this. We all love Bacchan. Now for some light hearted but sincere advise to Big B from an expert.

Big B should take care about his bowel movements. Usually when you eat food like 'Rajmah' (kidney beans) and Chhole (garabanzo beans) you tend to overwork your system to break down these types of food. Even hot spicy foods can irritate the system. Bacchan ji should take Kayam churna or Trifala Churna tablets for some time every night after a light meal. This he should follow with simply cooked green leafy vegetables. He needs to cleanse his digestive tract. Going to the restroom for moving his bowels atleat two times a day will be helpful. He should not strain while attempting to get the feces out of his anus. A mild stool softener can help immensely. Liquid diet with simple green leafy vegetables and 'Isaab Gol' can be of immense help. Milk and other dairy products can be avoided with the exception of simpl buttermilk with a dash of black salt. It can work wonders.

Basically, it all comes down to keeping your digestive tract in good shape by avoiding constipation and having regular dumps at regular times.