eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old June 28th, 2002, 07:27 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Sick thoughts..

Yesterday, I saw a rabbit.. nicely hopping away near my house. Instead of appreciating its beauty the first thing that crossed my mind was how tasty it will be to cook and eat the rabbit..

Anyone has had such sick thoughts?

Netra ji.. I didnot act on it.. thankfully.. (well 2 reasons.. my house is a strictly vegiterian house.. meaning no nonveg cooking allowed.. and secondly, the rabbit ran away..)

Last edited by GpeL; June 28th, 2002 at 07:30 AM.
Old June 28th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Re: Sick thoughts..

Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
Yesterday, I was a rabbit..... the first thing that crossed my mind was how tasty it will be to cook and eat the rabbit..
Planning to eat yourself pelu?
Old June 28th, 2002, 07:31 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday, I saw a rabbit.. nicely hopping away near my house. Instead of appreciating its beauty the first thing that crossed my mind was how tasty it will be to cook and eat the rabbit..

NO
Old June 28th, 2002, 07:31 AM
Junior eCharchan

contrarian is on a distinguished road
Thanks sick? Or is it a cry for attention?
Old June 28th, 2002, 07:33 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Dood.. good catch.. edit kar diyaa yaar

Contra.. attension from whom? the rabbit?
Old June 28th, 2002, 07:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Talking

Thank goodness it was a typo. I was beginning to think that you are sick
Old June 28th, 2002, 07:54 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
i've eaten rabbit meat before..tastes just like chicken. sometimes it is available in one of our local mom n pop grocery stores.
Old June 28th, 2002, 07:54 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Sick thoughts..

Quote:
Originally posted by nydood

Planning to eat yourself pelu?
Eat Yourself ? Now tht's sick !
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old June 28th, 2002, 07:56 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally posted by Zorro
i've eaten rabbit meat before..tastes just like chicken. sometimes it is available in one of our local mom n pop grocery stores.
I have eaten it and I find it's meat a lot more tender than that of a chicken.. and a lot tastier too.. especially if you have the rabbit masala from the road side dhaaba.
Old June 28th, 2002, 07:59 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I have eaten it and I find it's meat a lot more tender than that of a chicken.. and a lot tastier too.. especially if you have the rabbit masala from the road side dhaaba.
?? rabbit masala..?
Old June 28th, 2002, 07:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

tempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud of
I've never had such sick thoughts

I'd have invited all my friends for the rabbit bbq.
Old June 28th, 2002, 09:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Netra ji.. I didnot act on it.. thankfully.. (well 2 reasons.. my house is a strictly vegiterian house.. meaning no nonveg cooking allowed.. and secondly, the rabbit ran away..)
why do you think this thought was Sick?

if you are a non-veggie, the sight of a chicken crossing the road should make you salivate. So if you love "tandoori rabbit", what's wrong if u think about eating it?

We veggies don think that thinking about eating a tomato when we see it in our kitchen garden is sick.

Why should you?

Old June 28th, 2002, 09:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

Re: Re: Sick thoughts..

Quote:
Originally posted by Diplomat
if you are a non-veggie, the sight of a chicken crossing the road should make you salivate.
Actually it should make you ponder as to why did the chicken cross the road
Old June 28th, 2002, 09:15 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
I have seen rabbits

and did not get such thoughts.,..... but then if you have tasted rabbit meat you might naturally think of it as it is supposed to be very delicious.

What do they say? "If I am not supposed to eat animals then why are they made of meat"
Old June 28th, 2002, 09:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Well once, while taking a stroll in India munching on a bag of potato chips, I saw this dead dog on the side of the road. The dog had been crushed under some vehicle and must have been dead for at least 3 days. It's head and ribs were completey crushed and it's entrails were had come out and were covering most of it's body. There was this thick black liquid which had come outta it's mouth and had got congealed on the road right below it's nose. The skin of it's mouth had got pulled back and it's teeth were visible. Kinda looked like a smile. There were flies all over and the stench could have kicked a corpse back to life. Most of it's intestines had got crushed badly and were lying near it's balls in shape of a pile. Three days of being there in the open had got them to a highly decomposed state and they were lying there in their light brown pasty form, with specks of blood in between, and looked curiously like some sort of French Onion Dip. I look at that paste for sometime and then looked at my bag of chips.

Pelu.... write to me somtime.

*Ducks and runs as Netra throws a knife at him*