eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old March 1st, 2006, 07:53 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Incredible India Screensaver - Download

Hey folks, i created a screensaver with the Incredible India video. Here is the installation file:

http://rapidshare.de/files/14475486/...Pride.rar.html

its a .rar file, unzip it using winzip or winrar. it contains a exe file. i assure you that its perfectly safe. run the file and it will install the screensaver. when the screensaver runs you will see a video along with music.

if u like the video, you can download it here: http://www.incredibleindia.org/mpeg/...lm60secop1.mpg

your comments are appreciated.

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old March 1st, 2006, 10:17 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Incredible India Screensaver - Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp
Hey folks, i created a screensaver with the Incredible India video.
good job ramesh pai...

i guess incredible india is a tourism ad..? ? ? like malaysia truly asia....
Old March 1st, 2006, 10:30 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

nice one
Old March 1st, 2006, 10:51 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i assure you that its perfectly safe.
BhaYa ... you need not assure us. If I was in your town and wanted to go gallivanting ... I am with Romeshbhai or Charchilla Sahib or Sanebhai is what I'll tell my wife and not only will she believe me but happy as well for spending time with such highely regarded people instead of shitting around with Sutradarji.

In the months of June/July ... if she ever PMs you ... tell her I was with you in your house all of last night. I will warn you in advance.

Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old March 1st, 2006, 11:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey folks, your comments are appreciated.

Ramesh nice work....Video is absolutely catchy.....
Old March 2nd, 2006, 04:36 AM
Junior eCharchan

dp_jain is on a distinguished road

fantastic job. keep it up. i am going to download it.

D.P.Jain
Old March 2nd, 2006, 07:52 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
BhaYa ... you need not assure us. If I was in your town and wanted to go gallivanting ... I am with Romeshbhai or Charchilla Sahib or Sanebhai is what I'll tell my wife and not only will she believe me but happy as well for spending time with such highely regarded people instead of shitting around with Sutradarji.

In the months of June/July ... if she ever PMs you ... tell her I was with you in your house all of last night. I will warn you in advance.

Thanks, Tantri pai, aap tho humko danya kar diya ) Sure, sure, all of June/July you were with me only... in my house, in my bedroom... on the bed... the entire time, we were smoking cubans I will banish my wife and kids to the guest room for the period No need for warning... just let your wife pm me.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old March 2nd, 2006, 08:19 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi

Sir jee, hum kya itne bure hai ?

This reminds me of a joke from Sane. Link.

Kahi aisa naa ho jaave.
(Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over, and two claimed that he was still there.)
Old March 8th, 2006, 05:41 PM
The DeeMan Inside.

DeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
good job ramesh pai...

i guess incredible india is a tourism ad..? ? ? like malaysia truly asia....
Nahin sir, its a TV show, I forget the name of the channel.
Old March 8th, 2006, 06:04 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeMan
Nahin sir, its a TV show, I forget the name of the channel.
are u sure its a TV show? AFAIK its a tourism campaign theme by ministry of tourism, GOI! i got the video from here: http://www.incredibleindia.org

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old March 8th, 2006, 06:37 PM
The DeeMan Inside.

DeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen it on a TV channel, I might be wrong though..but anyway, kudos to you for posting it sir.
Old March 8th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

ramesh pai...the other day i was remembering you while I was at the gym......nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai ....udhar tv par I saw Incredible India ka ad and was so happy fir yaad aaya ki maine toh preview dekha hua hai courtesy ramesh pai
Old March 8th, 2006, 06:58 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

Talking Re: Incredible India Screensaver - Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard
ramesh pai...the other day i was remembering you while I was at the gym......nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai ....udhar tv par I saw Incredible India ka ad and was so happy fir yaad aaya ki maine toh preview dekha hua hai courtesy ramesh pai
omg! remembering me that too at the gym! lol! thank god it wasnt for that reason!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.