eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old May 15th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Dream Interpretation !!!

To all young and mature, wise and naive echarchans, a special request to stick to the point of interpretation not the fantasy building stuff like everybody including me did in the dream of "banging a makku girl in the shower" thread.

here it is, a female friend who is very close to my heart, had this dream and just emailed me the description, not to know anything bizzare from it but just to take the burden away from the naive, pious and devoted heart, so fellow charchans, I dont know more details nor I m gonna ask her again but seriously want to know more about her and more importantly 'the dream' and the thoughts in the back of the mind which ll lead to a dream like this in anybody's sleep.

Please help!!

" It’s not often that people dream and remember exactly every part of the dream? I had a dream last night...a dream which was very lucid and intimate. Call me un-ethical but I am intrigued as to why I had this dream in the first place. I love my husband to pieces and cannot imagine myself cheating on him. And then there is this friend, a close friend I must say….whom I have know only for a few months (but feels like I have know him all along, especially after this dream).

The dream goes like this. I am living in India along with my parents. I am engaged to umm say ... Ashish (now my husband) but I am still seeing this friend of mine,(say Sareen that could be me ). I invite Sareen over to my place one night, without my parent’s knowledge. The soft glow of my table lamp reflects the pink shade of my drapes and the spreadsheet on my bed. I was telling Sareen that I was about to break the engagement, which was never meant to happen in the first place. He said he understands it. We talk for some more time…and of course one thing leads to another and we start kissing, like we did a zillion times before. I can still feel his warm breath on my neck and can still feel his gentle lips soothing my trembling ones…lets not get any further now. (Hindsight…why didn’t we get a room…why did it had to be at home?)

I wake him up the morning. We were getting dressed and were about to have coffee in my room when my mom knocks the door. It took a while for us to find our essentials but when I opened the door and of course she gets upset seeing Sareen in my room. When she demands for an explanation, I tell her that I am in love with Sareen and request her to break off the engagement with Ashish. Sareen politely wishes my mom, kisses my cheek and takes leave, asking me to call him.

She complies to break my engagement but she wouldn’t talk to me for many days.

The dream ended at 5:00am when my Alarm went-off.

The dream was like so real, that I wouldn’t have been surprised if Sareen was in my bed instead of Ashish in the morning. But the point is how come I got engaged in the first place when all along I was in love with another man? Also I am very close to my mom and hence I would have told her upfront instead of embarrassing her/myself/Sareen and most importantly Ashish.

Finally, I am in love with my husband and would never leave him…why did I have this dream? "

Old May 15th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dream Interpretation !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
To all young and mature, wise and naive echarchans, a special request to stick to the point of interpretation not the fantasy building stuff like everybody including me did in the dream of "banging a makku girl in the shower" thread.

here it is, a female friend who is very close to my heart, had this dream and just emailed me the description, not to know anything bizzare from it but just to take the burden away from the naive, pious and devoted heart, so fellow charchans, I dont know more details nor I m gonna ask her again but seriously want to know more about her and more importantly 'the dream' and the thoughts in the back of the mind which ll lead to a dream like this in anybody's sleep.

Please help!!

" It’s not often that people dream and remember exactly every part of the dream? I had a dream last night...a dream which was very lucid and intimate. Call me un-ethical but I am intrigued as to why I had this dream in the first place. I love my husband to pieces and cannot imagine myself cheating on him. And then there is this friend, a close friend I must say….whom I have know only for a few months (but feels like I have know him all along, especially after this dream).

The dream goes like this. I am living in India along with my parents. I am engaged to umm say ... Ashish (now my husband) but I am still seeing this friend of mine,(say Sareen that could be me ). I invite Sareen over to my place one night, without my parent’s knowledge. The soft glow of my table lamp reflects the pink shade of my drapes and the spreadsheet on my bed. I was telling Sareen that I was about to break the engagement, which was never meant to happen in the first place. He said he understands it. We talk for some more time…and of course one thing leads to another and we start kissing, like we did a zillion times before. I can still feel his warm breath on my neck and can still feel his gentle lips soothing my trembling ones…lets not get any further now. (Hindsight…why didn’t we get a room…why did it had to be at home?)

I wake him up the morning. We were getting dressed and were about to have coffee in my room when my mom knocks the door. It took a while for us to find our essentials but when I opened the door and of course she gets upset seeing Sareen in my room. When she demands for an explanation, I tell her that I am in love with Sareen and request her to break off the engagement with Ashish. Sareen politely wishes my mom, kisses my cheek and takes leave, asking me to call him.

She complies to break my engagement but she wouldn’t talk to me for many days.

The dream ended at 5:00am when my Alarm went-off.

The dream was like so real, that I wouldn’t have been surprised if Sareen was in my bed instead of Ashish in the morning. But the point is how come I got engaged in the first place when all along I was in love with another man? Also I am very close to my mom and hence I would have told her upfront instead of embarrassing her/myself/Sareen and most importantly Ashish.

Finally, I am in love with my husband and would never leave him…why did I have this dream? "

That is what reading Savita Bhabhi type comics does to you...pure and simple
Old May 15th, 2009, 03:30 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

[size=2]The dream goes like this. The soft glow of my table lamp reflects the pink shade
This lady friend of yours ... would she like to see me? I want to meet her. Or she should contact media ... make millions ... historical ... first human to dream in color.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 15th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
This lady friend of yours ... would she like to see me? I want to meet her. Or she should contact media ... make millions ... historical ... first human to dream in color.

phir bakch0di chalu....first try to explain the dream how why what if nothing... straight ... should contact media ... millions.

as far as "like to see you" is concerned , you would still be interested if that wasnt a lady what if this dream was from a guy dreaming about the girlfriend. would you. I dont hink so.

Last edited by Premi; May 15th, 2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old May 15th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she is feeling a little insecure about her relationship with her husband (which she doesnt want to admit it to herself).
Old May 15th, 2009, 04:54 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Maybe she is feeling a little insecure about her relationship with her husband (which she doesnt want to admit it to herself).
Precisely. Lot of information of intimate kind is involved to interpret a person's dreams. Can cause offense.

Old May 17th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting point !!! She should be dreaming her husband having sex with other woman instead of other way round ! Insecurity on her part should not be a reason why she should be in bed with other men. I guess she is following her 'cave-(wo)man'' instincts of constantly seeking a more 'virile' and 'strong' 'donor' of sperms. Nothing wrong in thinking that her 'cave man' is no longer potent if she is still a 'cave-woman'.

Sometimes I wonder whether our civilization has actually advanced or we are going back to 'cave-mans' days. I think those days and these days are roughly the same afa sexual liberation of women is concerned.
Old May 17th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
Interesting point !!! She should be dreaming her husband having sex with other woman instead of other way round ! Insecurity on her part should not be a reason why she should be in bed with other men. I guess she is following her 'cave-(wo)man'' instincts of constantly seeking a more 'virile' and 'strong' 'donor' of sperms. Nothing wrong in thinking that her 'cave man' is no longer potent if she is still a 'cave-woman'.

Sometimes I wonder whether our civilization has actually advanced or we are going back to 'cave-mans' days. I think those days and these days are roughly the same afa sexual liberation of women is concerned.
Sprite...i learnt so much about dreams today. Very good explanation indeed.

I do understand that insecurity on her part should not lead to infedility, which i dont think was her intention in the first place. If actually cheating on her husband was her intention she wouldn't have come to Premi, all worried about it, would she? Now dont get me wrong, I am not trying to take sides but her thought to analyse this dream itself kind of shows that she loves her husband and confused that she dreamt (singular) an intimate dream involving another man. Also, in her dream she keeps seeing her husband, which can be interpreted that she can never exclude him even in her dreams.
I like your point about not worrying about sub-conscious mind when you can control the conscious mind.

P.S. I am assuming that Premi took permission from his female friend before posting her email for further analysis.

From my childhood (for as long as i can remember) I always had a particular dream about water. I dream that I am drowning....sometimes in the pool, sometimes that I fell into the Niagara falls, sometimes into the Thames, sometimes that the plane crash landed in the water and I drowned etc. My mom taught me swimming when i was young to conquer this fear, but till date....almost every other week I have this dream and I would wakeup and can never go back to sleep.
Old May 15th, 2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
as far as "like to see you" is concerned , you would still be interested if that wasnt a lady what if this dream was from a guy dreaming about the girlfriend. would you. I dont hink so.
Yes. You guys expecting me to be serious in my replies is not the kind of enjoyment I come to this site for.

Okay ... serious ... little knowledge that I possess ... no qualifications either ... here is what I think ... dreams are a composition of so much ... factors ... such as ... outer ... inner ... emotions ... fears ... hopes ... wishes ... desires of all kind including sexual kind ... food you had for dinner ... conscious ... subconscious ... unconscious ... mind ... matter ... so much is involved in to this composition ... that difficult if not impossible to interpret based simply on few written lines. And someone sitting down to write in text a dream is not an easy task either.

Take into consideration another fact that somebody recalling a dream doesn't mean person remembers each image of a dream ... brain comes to play.

Dreams often are b/w but an over active/excited brain may just add colors of its own choice.

Your friend can google for a million sites where some idiot interprets dreams ... nice for fun. How are they able to ... I got not a clue. I don't believe two persons recalling same dream will or can have same meaning ... that is just not possible.

Creams may be difficult to but it is possible ... possible ... to try and interpret colors ... for instance color RED can be assigned to aggression.

She can try and consult a clinical psychologist ... that is if she is so bothered or she can go to local Pandit.

Are you still interested in my interpretation of her dream? I can try if you assure me that it (interpretation) will have no impact of whatsoever kind on personal relationship between the two of you? For fun and entertainment?

Consult a qualified person if this is of serious consequence. PM Saxena Sahib ... he is a member who possesses a vast amount of deep knowledge.

Old May 15th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Consult a qualified person if this is of serious consequence. PM Saxena Sahib ... he is a member who possesses a vast amount of deep knowledge.
I didnt see him on echarcha for a while now....i hope all is well.
Old May 15th, 2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
I didnt see him on echarcha for a while now....i hope all is well.
His problem it seems is woman ... the root of all the headaches.

Sorry.

Old May 15th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That maynot be true Tyjee, I always have a dream...its kind of recurring..several times a year for last 10 or 12 years(earlier more frequent)...wherein I see lush green grass..wet with rain or dew... maybe my mind plays...may be it is not colored...

I dream like a retard.... my dreams look like a poorly dubbed movie...somehow i always remember with no voice... people speak(they mouth words or sthg) and i understand but i dont hear any words..

my dreams are mostly depressing..and I dont find any meaning in it... I dont want to either as what it suggests I might not like...

Old May 15th, 2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
That maynot be true Tyjee, I always have a dream...its kind of recurring..several times a year for last 10 or 12 years(earlier more frequent)...wherein I see lush green grass..wet with rain or dew... maybe my mind plays...may be it is not colored...

I dream like a retard.... my dreams look like a poorly dubbed movie...somehow i always remember with no voice... people speak(they mouth words or sthg) and i understand but i dont hear any words..
I have spent minutes reading your dream ... there is so much we don't know ... just when you have solved one ... dozen new mysteries affront you, taunt you, haunt you.

Interesting point you raised ... is there sound to the conversations we have in our dreams? I don't think so. Brain cannot involve outer sense of hearing in to the realms of the dreams, I think. Let's go for an example ... have you ever woken from sleep due to loud noises in your dream-state? Never ... perhaps. But I do know of people who wake with a bad headache due to a noisy dream; just as many of us wake up with an erection after an erotic dream.

There is so little we know of you that interpretation will have no serious meaning attached to it. Single? Working? Self-employed? Financial status? conflicts?

So ... now ... back to interesting point you raised ... which of our senses are at disposals of our brain during dream-state? Do dumb people talk in own dreams ... I think they do ... brain is smart enough to provide necessary amount of stimuli.

later edit/add sorry got to earn a living

Old May 17th, 2009, 03:23 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

@tantricji- deep knowledge... ...stop embarassing and making fun of that poor guy

anyways, I will try posting a generalised input on the event after sometime but please ask these questions to your friend Mr. Premi. May sound personal but are important. Your Friend may not answer everything but she can anytime register on EC and PM or email me (and my guess is that she is already here. Sixth sense you see )

Medically

1. Is she under any medication? May not be anti-depressants and can be anything.
2. Sleep pattern. Disturbed or normal? At what point of time in sleep cycle (approx) does she normally undergo REM phase of sleep (deep sleep). It can be an approx figure as the sleeping person doesn't know when he slips from NREM to REM phase.
3. Does she take coffee or other stimulants before sleeping?
4. Is she a habitual thinker who over-analyzes nitty-grittys of life?
5. On what day of her 'monthly cycle' did she see the dream? Does she take pills as contraceptive. If yes, then what is its composition?
6. Does she have children? If no, then what is her age and why she doesn't have them or planning to have them?
7. Hows her general health?

Emotional

1. Is she satisfied with her looks and that of her husband? Is she comfortable seeing herself naked in front of mirror?
2. Hows her sex life? Is she really satisfied? Is her husband satisfied with her? why or hy not?
3. Does she believes in abilities of her husband to give her a secure (emotional, physical and financial) life?
4. How much sex do they enjoy?
5. Love or arranged marriage? Any affairs (especially involving sex) before marriage?
6. Any history of adultery in her family?
7. Does she suffer from 'my husband has changed after few days of wedding' syndrome?
8. Does she think she can manage her life without anyone's support (especially financial)?
9. What is the level of communication between the couple? Has it decreased in recent days due to personal, social or professional reasons?
10. Did she feel suicidal at any point of time after her wedding?
11. Does she regularly over-stretch herself to make her husband feel important? Are the gestures reciprocated?

Third and very Important Factor

1. What is the level of involvement of this friend Sareen in personal life of this woman?
2. Does this woman regularly confides her secrets to this person?
3. Does sareen knows his limits that he is now friends with a 'married woman' and he should not be bothering her every now and then with any form of communication no mater how trivial or important?
4. Does this woman, in due course of time, got more close to Sareen because she can speak her heart and mind to him and dread discussing same with husband?
5. Does this woman understand the 'third-person' factor phenomenon affecting relationship or she is really dumb to think that she has found a 'real-friend' who understands her?
6. Does she hide the intensity of this so-called-harmless-friendship with her husband and more importantly will she enjoy the same arrangement if her husband indulged in same actions?
7. What are her expectations from her husband and this friend. Can these expectations be met within both personal and social framework?
8. Any traumatic past as far as relationships are concerned? Any relationships.
9. Will Sareen (if unmarried) accept his wife if she indulges in same actions (being close to a male friend) like this woman?
10. Are these individuals really naive to think that 'friends are everything and they cannot live/do without them' in their lives?

These are some questions that 'male friend' and 'your friend' needs to answer because such dreams are only symptoms and the cause may (or may not) be something else altogether?

Last edited by sprite; May 17th, 2009 at 06:13 AM.
Old May 17th, 2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
@tantricji- deep knowledge... ...stop embarassing and making fun of that poor guy

Sorry ... depth of knowledge or knowledge in depth is what I meant ... fingers tend to not keep up with my brains even though I can type over 100 words a minute.

But I am right ... others will agree.

anyways, I will try posting a generalised input on the event after sometime but please ask these questions to your friend Mr. Premi. May sound personal but are important. Your Friend may not answer everything but she can anytime register on EC and PM or email me (and my guess is that she is already here. Sixth sense you see )

Medically

1. Is she under any medication? May not be anti-depressants and can be anything.
2. Sleep pattern. Disturbed or normal? At what point of time in sleep cycle (approx) does she normally undergo REM phase of sleep (deep sleep). It can be an approx figure as the sleeping person doesn't know when he slips from NREM to REM phase.
3. Does she take coffee or other stimulants before sleeping?
4. Is she a habitual thinker who over-analyzes nitty-grittys of life?
5. On what day of her 'monthly cycle' did she see the dream? Does she take pills as contraceptive. If yes, then what is its composition?
6. Does she have children? If no, then what is her age and why she doesn't have them or planning to have them?
7. Hows her general health?

Emotional

1. Is she satisfied with her looks and that of her husband? Is she comfortable seeing herself naked in front of mirror?
2. Hows her sex life? Is she really satisfied? Is her husband satisfied with her? why or hy not?
3. Does she believes in abilities of her husband to give her a secure (emotional, physical and financial) life?
4. How much sex do they enjoy?
5. Love or arranged marriage? Any affairs (especially involving sex) before marriage?
6. Any history of adultery in her family?
7. Does she suffer from 'my husband has changed after few days of wedding' syndrome?
8. Does she think she can manage her life without anyone's support (especially financial)?
9. What is the level of communication between the couple? Has it decreased in recent days due to personal, social or professional reasons?
10. Did she feel suicidal at any point of time after her wedding?
11. Does she regularly over-stretch herself to make her husband feel important? Are the gestures reciprocated?

Third and very Important Factor

1. What is the level of involvement of this friend Sareen in personal life of this woman?
2. Does this woman regularly confides her secrets to this person?
3. Does sareen knows his limits that he is now friends with a 'married woman' and he should not be bothering her every now and then with any form of communication no mater how trivial or important?
4. Does this woman, in due course of time, got more close to Sareen because she can speak her heart and mind to him and dread discussing same with husband?
5. Does this woman understand the 'third-person' factor phenomenon affecting relationship or she is really dumb to think that she has found a 'real-friend' who understands her?
6. Does she hide the intensity of this so-called-harmless-friendship with her husband and more importantly will she enjoy the same arrangement if her husband indulged in same actions?
7. What are her expectations from her husband and this friend. Can these expectations be met within both personal and social framework?
8. Any traumatic past as far as relationships are concerned? Any relationships.
9. Will Sareen (if unmarried) accept his wife if she indulges in same actions (being close to a male friend) like this woman?
10. Are these individuals really naive to think that 'friends are everything and they cannot live/do without them' in their lives?

These are some questions that 'male friend' and 'your friend' needs to answer because such dreams are only symptoms and the cause may (or may not) be something else altogether?
Rishis and Munis could find no ins and outs of women ... and you expect to find your answers in those dozen questions?

She doesn't suffer of any neurological disorders ought to answer most of the question you have posted in quote above. I think. What ought to be of concern is that she has found words to describe a wet-dream ... strange and weird! Okay ... fine ... we can live with her talent to recall ... except ... and she ought not to dwell too much on it ... not while awake ... ruin her life in the process ... hope not.

Rakhiji ... millions of people will wake up this morning having had your kind of dreams. I don't think you should pay much attention.

We take time out to shi* and pis* and so does the brain. Consider these dreams as brain far*s. Nothing to dwell upon.