eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old February 24th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dream Interpretation !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post

Most of the above is exactly how I saw it... though I took some dreamatic liberty with some words and descriptions. So... what does this all mean
It means its been ages since you had a blueberry cheesecake. Time to have a slice of that.
Old February 24th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Banned

soniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am just interpreting your dream to you. In your dream you were not... in real, you will

No i wont ... insha Allah. huh that was rude saneless !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
It means its been ages since you had a blueberry cheesecake. Time to have a slice of that.
haha .... can you interpret my dream?
Old February 24th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniya 2 View Post

I dont know how to interpret recurring dreams Soniya. Sanes was pretty straight forward.
Old February 24th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am sorry I did not clarify this... the one I was first eating had blue cream, the one of which only the last piece was remaining was more yellowish cream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniya 2 View Post

This is what happens always with you... and why every echan is angry at you. You write 2 lines and everyone is discussing your post and ignoring a whole entire essay that I posted

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old February 24th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
I am sorry I did not clarify this... the one I was first eating had blue cream, the one of which only the last piece was remaining was more yellowish cream.

I can think of pineapple cake . Just to make sure, eat both of them
Old February 24th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can think of pineapple cake . Just to make sure, eat both of them
Too simplistic, Rakihi tai. I do have my own interpretation but wanted to see if others have better or similar ones

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old February 24th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What are the odds.. last night only I saw the movie Blueberry Nights again...and here you mentioned blueberry cheesecake(blueberry pie is a metaphor in the movie).
Quote:
Too simplistic, Rakihi tai. I do have my own interpretation but wanted to see if others have better or similar ones
Your wifey has put you on a strict diet... hasnt she??

Old February 25th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post

Your wifey has put you on a strict diet... hasnt she??
... the diet is inverse... I am losing weight and she wants me to put on

Quote:
No takers

Old February 25th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
many things in life are simple. You saw my zebra cake and it reminded you of a pineapple and blueberry cheese cake. Your mind was merely playing tricks on you. On your way home, get a slice of both and satisfy your unseen desires (for cakes, i.e)
Old February 25th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
many things in life are simple. You saw my zebra cake and it reminded you of a pineapple and blueberry cheese cake. Your mind was merely playing tricks on you. On your way home, get a slice of both and satisfy your unseen desires (for cakes, i.e)
... good.

But what about the kid... what about the dying man... what about banquet halls loaded with food

Old May 10th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Banned / Unbanned

guruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond repute

I almost started a new thread on this. Glad i used the search. Anyways..

Normally when I sleep, I donít dream. Even if I did, I would forget them a few minutes after I woke up. But for the past few weeks, I have been having dreams that I have been able to remember for days. I thought I should maintain a catalogue of these dreams and have someone intellectually superior to interpret them for me. Here is what i saw last night..

1. Newspaper front page has headlines that a world leader has been assassinated. (Name withheld)
2. When I was reading this, Julius Ceaser was with me.
3. Date was 12th, Month unknown, Year is 2011.

My Interpretation

I was reading Asterix & Obelix (one of my fav comic book from childhood), during the weekend. Maybe thatís why I saw Julius Ceaser standing next to me. I have also been reading a lot books lately relating to war, biographies etc. Maybe I saw Ceaser because the event may have taken place in August. After all the month has been named after him. The date and year stands out very clearly. Month may be August. Does 12.Aug.2011, make any sense ?

If you cant dazzle them with brilliance ..baffle them with bullshit
Old May 10th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Chal yaar India ko world cup jita diya thik hai par ab leader ki death ka prediction

Lets wait till August

Bhai mere liye koi dream dekho na yaar,koi bada lottery 500/600 khoke ki
Quote:
Originally Posted by guruji View Post

Normally when I sleep, I donít dream. Even if I did, I would forget them a few minutes after I woke up. But for the past few weeks, I have been having dreams that I have been able to remember for days. I thought I should maintain a catalogue of these dreams and have someone intellectually superior to interpret them for me. Here is what i saw last night..

1. Newspaper front page has headlines that a world leader has been assassinated. (Name withheld)

My Interpretation

I was reading Asterix & Obelix (one of my fav comic book from childhood), during the weekend. Maybe thatís why I saw Julius Ceaser standing next to me. I have also been reading a lot books lately relating to war, biographies etc. Maybe I saw Ceaser because the event may have taken place in August. After all the month has been named after him. The date and year stands out very clearly. Month may be August. Does 12.Aug.2011, make any sense ?
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Banned / Unbanned

guruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
ab leader ki death ka prediction

Lets wait till August

Bhai mere liye koi dream dekho na yaar,koi bada lottery 500/600 khoke ki

Not prediction boss, just a dream which hope doesnt come true.

THERE...I just sent you prayers to make you rich beyond all dreams.

If you cant dazzle them with brilliance ..baffle them with bullshit
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Not prediction boss, just a dream which hope doesnt come true.

THERE...I just sent you prayers to make you rich beyond all dreams.
Prayers se kya hoga... you got to dream it. Your dreams come true... last time you dreamt India will win the cup and it did

Your new dream is very complicated... a good puzzle. Echans are thinking about it now... will take a day or two to interpret and present their analysis here. Be patient

Old May 10th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Normally when I sleep, I don’t dream. Even if I did, I would forget them a few minutes after I woke up. But for the past few weeks, I have been having dreams that I have been able to remember for days. I thought I should maintain a catalogue of these dreams and have someone intellectually superior to interpret them for me. Here is what i saw last night..

My Interpretation

I was reading Asterix & Obelix (one of my fav comic book from childhood), during the weekend. Maybe that’s why I saw Julius Ceaser standing next to me. I have also been reading a lot books lately relating to war, biographies etc. Maybe I saw Ceaser because the event may have taken place in August. After all the month has been named after him. The date and year stands out very clearly. Month may be August. Does 12.Aug.2011, make any sense ?
Interpreting dreams is a very tricky process because there is a struggle between the subconscious, the unconscious conscious and your presumed conscious which is nothing more than the image your mind wants to see when it looks in a mirror based on socially accepted mores and norms. Your conscious is the image you actually see when you look in the mirror and your subconscious is never visible in the mirror - it is something you try to repress, but it is the REAL you.

Here's how it works ...

Your subconscious which is inert during your waking hours tries to send you messages in your sleep when your conscious is unconscious. But your unconscious conscious is like a guard dog that sleeps with one eye half open and although it cannot completely subdue the subconscious, it sends out extraneous bits of information so that the message from the subconscious is blurred. Your presumed conscious further compounds this confusion because it tries to make sense of these conflicting and sometimes completely unrelated messages and spin them into what could be a plausible normal scenario. This leaves every participant in this menage a trois completely confused and the brain then naturally discards this from memory as it is not storable in its memory banks. That is why we dont remember our dreams most of the time.

However, sometimes the message from the subconscious is so strong that the brain is able to separate the signal from the noise and store it along with some of the noise. You then can remember the dream but not make any sense of it. This is where someone like me can help you separate out the signal from the noise - the wheat from the chaff - the doodh from the paani - you get the drift.

So getting back to your dream ... the only salient message here is that you dreamt that you woke up in the morning with a man and you guys read a newspaper together. This is pretty normal behavior for a gay couple. Your unconscious conscious confused the issue by adding dates and a random political event. Your presumed conscious was having none of the gay guruji talk - so told you that the guy was Julius Caesar - a dead historical figure to remove the homo-eroticism from the equation. Obviously you awoke with a stiffy and wondered "what the hell just happened??? That was one weird dream!".

So - when you take out all the extraneious mumbo jumbo - your subconscious is telling you that you are gay and you need to find a man to wake up with every morning. You go girl!!