eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old September 21st, 2009, 07:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

khaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Interpretation of Repetitive Dreams

I remember when I was a kid, I had this dream - climbing a hill, reaching top and falling from it. I could never figure out if it was a suicide attempt or an accidental fall

I also remember every time I got smashed to the ground, I had an acute shiver (probably that was body current ) running through out my body and then I would wake up, obviously feeling not so good abt it

I used to get this dream for many years. Then it slowly disappeared from my dreamland

So what Sigmund Freud of EC has to say about it? How would you like to interpret it? And, if you also remember some repetitive dreams from your dreamland?

PS : We are not talking about 'Chaddi' dreams here

Old September 21st, 2009, 07:24 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interpretation of Repetitive Dreams

why waste time thinking about insignificant things? nothing positive will come out of this...

Read this story somewhere one bugger wanted to know very badly what he was in previous janam (birth)... the Swami (Guru) told him its not worth finding out but the guy insisted so the Swami put him through a meditation process where he went to his last birth... he found out he was a pet cat.
Old September 21st, 2009, 07:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaski_khopari View Post
I remember when I was a kid, I had this dream - climbing a hill, reaching top and falling from it. I could never figure out if it was a suicide attempt or an accidental fall

I also remember every time I got smashed to the ground, I had an acute shiver (probably that was body current ) running through out my body and then I would wake up, obviously feeling not so good abt it

I used to get this dream for many years. Then it slowly disappeared from my dreamland

So what Sigmund Freud of EC has to say about it? How would you like to interpret it? And, if you also remember some repetitive dreams from your dreamland?

PS : We are not talking about 'Chaddi' dreams here

You are gay! That's what your dream indicates. The hill you climb indicates the barrier you have to overcome put up by society. When you finally overcome it, you are able to let yourself go and truly enjoy your gay sex life - hence the shivers and currents running throughout your body.

Homo!
Old September 21st, 2009, 07:47 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

You had probably seen your downfall in your dreams , much before your downfall and in real life that translates to - You could have achieved greater heights in life and sooner , had you not done what you were not suppose to do and had done things which you were not suppose to do .Today wherever you stand in life it isnt the place which in your own self esteem you think you truly deserve.You feel that you deserve a better and highre level of success and happiness in life .
Old September 21st, 2009, 08:09 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fcuk you!!! Are you my alter id.... I had this dream for years... a little different though... there is a rock on top of hill and am crawling uphill...the ground is grassy..shiny and wet... once I reached top...something happens and I fall... I don't remember afterwards... often I wake up with a feeling that my leg slipped..

Old September 21st, 2009, 08:16 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
You are gay! That's what your dream indicates. The hill you climb indicates the barrier you have to overcome put up by society. When you finally overcome it, you are able to let yourself go and truly enjoy your gay sex life - hence the shivers and currents running throughout your body.

Homo!

Reading too much of Sigmund Freud
Old September 21st, 2009, 08:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As a child (and sometimes even now) I used to get many nightmares and so I read a few books about dream interpretations.

Your falling dream represents that somewhere in your sub-conscious level you were feeling insecure and you have an anxiety on which you have little/no hold. It could be your job, your education, love life...anything on which you feel no control.

It is also common that you experienced shivering and all when you actually hit the ground. Sometimes it is so strong that you hardly know the difference if you are awake or still dreaming.

I get a dream that I am drowning, be it falling from a cliff, slipping from a boat, washed away in strong current etc. It was very bad a few years ago but now slowly it is getting in control.
Old September 21st, 2009, 09:27 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

My repetitive dream...umm, so difficult to describe.

A near weightless walk, skimming the surface of water, long long steps.. one step of maybe 100 feet.. ?like walking on the moon. I don't know, except the landscape wasn't barren. Shrubs, waterlogged ground, white flowers, blue moonlight, though I never noticed the sky.

then I would get up to visit the bathroom, and drop off in a pleasant dreamless sleep.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old September 21st, 2009, 09:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
My repetitive dream...umm, so difficult to describe.

A near weightless walk, skimming the surface of water, long long steps.. one step of maybe 100 feet.. ?like walking on the moon. I don't know, except the landscape wasn't barren. Shrubs, waterlogged ground, white flowers, blue moonlight, though I never noticed the sky.

then I would get up to visit the bathroom, and drop off in a pleasant dreamless sleep.
Are you usually alone in your dream or you see others too?
Old September 21st, 2009, 09:32 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

In this dream, I am alone. Of course, I have other dreams too..
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old September 21st, 2009, 09:38 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Are you usually alone in your dream or you see others too?
How come I am never alone in my dreams

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old September 21st, 2009, 09:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
How come I am never alone in my dreams
How would I know?
Old September 21st, 2009, 09:47 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
You are gay! That's what your dream indicates. The hill you climb indicates the barrier you have to overcome put up by society. When you finally overcome it, you are able to let yourself go and truly enjoy your gay sex life -
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
Fcuk you!!! Are you my alter id.... I had this dream for years... a little different though... there is a rock on top of hill and am crawling uphill...the ground is grassy..shiny and wet... once I reached top...something happens and I fall... I don't remember afterwards... often I wake up with a feeling that my leg slipped..

May be khaski was jerking off there too much so the surface was wet. See, melly also said that too......
Old September 21st, 2009, 09:49 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have a dream where I was in this boat , and I am all alone on this boat with no paddles and I am very sad and crying. There is a train on the far side going across from the boat , and my boat keeps going on in the deep and I feel like I am going into oblivion.

It troubled me for some years until one day it disappeared .

Regarding dreams I also hear that some dreams that repeat is maybe related to some trauma you faced earlier in life for which you have no recollection now . If somehow you got aware of that trauma your repetitive dream will disappear
Old September 21st, 2009, 09:56 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
How would I know?
'Cos you are there most of the time

j/k... couldn't resist

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless