eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > Computing

Notices

Computing All things binary...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 1st, 2007, 04:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my laptop got stolen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
no fu(kin insurance... bot it myself...

they cot the thief... b;ack mofo and his dad were doing it all over the city... they wud scope out offices with less security and pick up watever possible... now there will be a case and hearing against him... then he will serve sentence... when he comes outta jail and gets a job... the cops will cut 100/200 bucks from his pay every month and route the money to me... which might take a few years if not decades...
Justice is served insofar as the culprit is caught.As far as returning the money part is concerned,that is ridiculous.That whole thing is making me chuckle.

"When he comes outta jail and gets a job".