eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Newbie FAQ

Notices

Newbie FAQ Welcome to our community. Please read this before you start posting...

Old December 28th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Question I have registered but why do I get an error message while logging in?

We require you to enter a valid email address whil registering on eCharcha.Com

Under no circumstances do we excchange, sell or disclose your email address to any third party. However, we require you to use a valid email address.

When you register eCharcha.Com sends an email to your email address. This email contains a URL link which you must click on or visit. This will authenticate your email address and allow you complete privileges of a registered member.

Hope this answers any problems you might face while trying to register/login.

Last edited by echarcha; December 28th, 2005 at 05:43 PM.
Old December 29th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I have registered but why do I get an error message while logging in?

Please check your Bulk mail folder if you are using public email services like Yahoo Mail. Your activation email might have been delivered in that folder.

Please note: Users who do not activate their account within a week of registration obviously have no real interest in our community. To save our server resources and keep the community vibrant with active users, we will delete such inactive registrations.
Old December 29th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

You might have received the activation email and then you try to visit the URL in the email. However, you get an error message saying that such a user does not exist or invalid URL.

This means that you have tried to activate your account after a week of your registration and as per the post above, your account has most likely been deleted.

Our activation emails are sent within minutes of your registrations process. Please take a few minutes to check up on the email and then activate it right away.

Once completely registered, you do not have to do anything towards account maintenance. Your account is then always available and never deleted. Though we do welcome your active participation in our community.
Old December 30th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

hmmmm..nice.
I think this is what we are talking about.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reg.JPG (5.1 KB, 13 views)
Old December 30th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
hmmmm..nice.
I think this is what we are talking about.
People who are not serious about completing the registration process dont deserve to be part of our community. When we state clearly that email addresses are never sold, revealed or exchanged with any third party, if people still refuse to register with a valid address, then its their loss.